RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Favorite Anime

Radwen

Wanderer
Wait, we already have 1&2 and SSS. I don't want Spielberg to come and ruin it. I'll kill him if I have to. Are you joking about this?

Samurai X - OVA (friend got me into this)
Naruto+Shippuden (didnt like it for awhile but got bored enough to watch it it grew on me)
Inuyasha
Chobits
Golden Boy (funniest shit ever)

Alcyone

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;750872 said:
I already know what it is. I also know that the "adult" isn't always the perpetrator. I read once that bunch of high school girls were arrested for selling their used panties to old perverts (which was made illegal as it was a big problem over there at one point) I forgot the money value that they made, but one of them made enough from doing it to buy a car. While in this case, the girls weren't victims at all, it only encourages that kinda shit in the men.

And I could care less what they consider it, it is what it is.

Actually, in the orient, there's also the practice of fathers being the one to deflower their daughters, alot of their practices just seem really gross and demeaning, but it's their practices I guess.

1. Rouroni
2. Full Metal Alchemist
3. Bleach
4. For some reason, I really like paranoid agent. even though it's really stupid.

bzk90

Lord
Sources? and "The orient" is a big place btw (as in the entire eastern hemisphere including Eurasia, Australia and parts of Africa)

Radwen

Wanderer
Alcyone;752321 said:
Actually, in the orient, there's also the practice of fathers being the one to deflower their daughters, alot of their practices just seem really gross and demeaning, but it's their practices I guess.

1. Rouroni
2. Full Metal Alchemist
3. Bleach
4. For some reason, I really like paranoid agent. even though it's really stupid.
Wtf are you talking about??

Ok now I just read the comment about paranoid agent and it explains the earlier comment. You're just plain retarded.

Radwen

Wanderer
Mythia Jhengli;752426 said:
砂ぼうず [Sunabōzu] - Desert Punk
ソルティレイ [Sorutirei] - Solty Rei
ブラックキャット [Burakku Kyatto] - Black Cat
Kiwi is looking for a boyfriend. This offer is based on my guess that you're a boy and under 17.

Anti-Basic;752454 said:
1. The Office
2. Macgyver
3. Family Guy
4. Jericho
5. The Shield
You should get into japanese girl mangas.