RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Mom

Seven

Sorceror
This topic blows. I'm going to a different topic. Then I will post in that topic. Then I will make love to that topic. Then I will have a cig break. Then maybe some more love.

Seven;760842 said:
This topic blows. I'm going to a different topic. Then I will post in that topic. Then I will make love to that topic. Then I will have a cig break. Then maybe some more love.

Your cheating on that other topic.

Arkad

Wanderer
With this topic something was created from absolutely nothing...

Does this prove that the universe could have been created without the help of a divine creator?

Rosetta

Wanderer
Arkad;760913 said:

Does this prove that the universe could have been created without the help of a divine creator?

God is a strange thing.

Hammerhand

Knight
Arkad;760913 said:

No, it just shows that you can take nothing and create absolutely nothing with it. Or that you can take words and create nothing. Or that there was nothing to create anything with in the first place. Does anyone wish to continue this pointless dialog concerning absolutely nothing except utter pointlessness? :D
Next question? :p