RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your so smart eh?

Kin-Kran

Wanderer
Your so smart eh?

Somebody please figure this out.

Rhexis

Knight
One of those times where my brain pretty much instantly clicks..but I lack the words to explain. That might just be laziness though, or the fact I dislike math.

Rhexis

Knight
In a nutshell:

Take away the triangles and consider the area the orange/lime shapes have to fill.

The 'volume' of the shapes is 15.
The area to be filled in the first one is 15
The area to be filled in the second is 16

Rhexis said:
In a nutshell:

Take away the triangles and consider the area the orange/lime shapes have to fill.

The 'volume' of the shapes is 15.
The area to be filled in the first one is 15
The area to be filled in the second is 16
Sexy AND Smart. wewt. I hate math puzzles. They make me want to kill Seven for some reason. And I <3 Seven, so that wouldn't be too cool.

>_< God damnit! Stop writing in paint! (not of coarse that I could understand the forumlas either way seeing as I failed out of Freshman Math)

-Storm

Rhexis

Knight
Storm33229 said:
You... you are just evil... but... you're sexy... you're SEXIVIL!

-Storm

Thats what...70% sexy, 30% evil? -figures from the fact the letters s,e,x,i are all in the sn rhexis-

Rhexis said:
Thats what...70% sexy, 30% evil? -figures from the fact the letters s,e,x,i are all in the sn rhexis-

Thats hawt. Omfg you don't even realize. I love you.
I love you more though AB.
-Storm

Rhexis

Knight
That makes three geeks in the past two days who've professed their love to me. Though admittedly one of said geeks was teh boyfriend.

Mmmm....does help the ego a bit. No worries on that front though, my self esteem is nonexistant..ego boost should last a few hours or so, then dwindle down again.

Rhexis said:
That makes three geeks in the past two days who've professed their love to me. Though admittedly one of said geeks was teh boyfriend.

Mmmm....does help the ego a bit. No worries on that front though, my self esteem is nonexistant..ego boost should last a few hours or so, then dwindle down again.

I am not a geek. Well.. meh... I failed 5 out of 6 of my classes. And the 1/6 was a D. Only thing that makes me a geek is C#.

-Storm

Rhexis = Future evil BUT SEXY world leader.
Minions = Her boyfriend(who doesnt know it yet), Storm33229(me) and Anti Basic
Goal = Hopefully making wierd sexy love to her minions.

-Storm

Rhexis

Knight
Most of the time...no. I giggle a lot though. Which I guess is a good thing. If it annoyed me I would stop bothering to post, I would fade out from memory and you guys wouldnt post about it aside as some inside 'vet' joke. ('Yarr! you're as sexy as a rhexy!' '...whats a rhexy? Some new osi arti?')