RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your so smart eh?

Rhexis said:
Most of the time...no. I giggle a lot though. Which I guess is a good thing. If it annoyed me I would stop bothering to post, I would fade out from memory and you guys wouldnt post about it aside as some inside 'vet' joke. ('Yarr! you're as sexy as a rhexy!' '...whats a rhexy? Some new osi arti?')

roflmfao

-Storm

If it were a new OSI art it might actually save the damn company. Raise your hands if you want Rhexis art in the next versioin of UO?
*raises both hands*
*forces cats to raise paws*

Anti-Basic said:
If it were a new OSI art it might actually save the damn company. Raise your hands if you want rhexis art in the next versioin of UO?
*raises both hands*

*raises hands*

0o new shard! Rhexis UO. pWn
-Storm

NiteStar

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
If it were a new OSI art it might actually save the damn company. Raise your hands if you want Rhexis art in the next versioin of UO?
*raises both hands*

*Raises both hands after tricking both cats into holding up their front paws

:D :D :D

Kin-Kran

Wanderer
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

Here is another

Kin-Kran

Wanderer
Bill Clinton just was caught, many others have done much worse,,,,, cant believe i responded, I cant get into the Political debates.

Kin-Kran said:
Bill Clinton just was caught, many others have done much worse,,,,, cant believe i responded, I cant get into the Political debates.
ya, all bill clinton did was bang his secretary...every CEO does that..its just hes like the CEO of the country lol. so it looked worse.

Rhexis said:
Bwaha? Habitual forum setting. ;p
I like her Bwahahs just as much as her Yarrs and Rawrs

Krin-Kran said:
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.
good job. You stole that from Peoharen's thread about some number riddle ahile back.

Kin-Kran

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
good job. You stole that from Peoharen's thread about some number riddle ahile back.

Oh, did someone else post that, never read it before. What was the anwser then?