RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[1.0] Wolf Family

David

Where the hell have I been? I never noticed this. *casts animate dead* But want to necro so that I can say thanks David. Another nice script :)

Two Wolves

Knight
Tirin Whiterose said:
... just installed it. It's great. Just one little question... is it possible to make a Father wolf to go with the mother? (I mean that attacks, too)

The Mother wolf would have driven off the Father wolf to protect the pups. Otherwise what you have is an Alpha wolf. In that case it is an entire wolf pack because the Alpha will be followed by two or three Mother wolves and by five to ten adolecent males.

Cheers! ~Two Wolves

David

Moderate
Two Wolves said:
The Mother wolf would have driven off the Father wolf to protect the pups. Otherwise what you have is an Alpha wolf. In that case it is an entire wolf pack because the Alpha will be followed by two or three Mother wolves and by five to ten adolecent males.

Cheers! ~Two Wolves
hmmm... *rubs chin* :D

Hope you don't mind David. I have updated this to RunUO 2.0 RC1
No credit / no merit . I only changed 3 words but it works fine for me.

David, if you want me to delete this just PM me.

Edit: David already posted an updated one, mine is removed.