RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[1.0RC0] Fixed Craft Resource Loss

jakar

Wanderer
Why is everyone attacking bean56 for not supporting RunUO with money? He never said he hasn't contributed any money. All he said was that he wan't a subscriber. I am not a subscriber, and yet I still donate money to RunUO through PayPal. This is done out of principle for the matter. I am not saying he does donate money; it's just that you are making some harsh accusations based off of assumptions.

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams said:
In the subscriber forums.

How exactly do I get there? When I click on the forums, I do get the gray RunUO layout, but when I go into the submitted scripts, I get the same conversation as I started with. I was hoping to find it in the downloads section, but for some reason, I can't get to the submitted scripts from the front page. It just gives me a page with the right side banner moved across the screen to the left.

Used to be that would take me to a separate page with several categories of submitted scripts.

I guess I'm just confused....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ghosthunter

d53642

Wanderer
6) You don't want to pay? you say its the principle? Well I say you are confused, if it was the principle of the matter, you'd pay the damn $3 just because you have the best UO emulator in the world.

7) I'm a subscriber, I'd be a subscriber even if there was no bonuses, indeed, I have donated to RunUO before the whole subscriber thing. I am not rich, hell I might have $2 to my name right now, but I did it because I use the program for free.

If most of the members on here KillerBeez that don't donate really stop and think about it they all could most likely afford 3 bucks a month or in my case being Canadian its only $4.10 or so. Myself alone I spend 14 a week at Tim Hortons on coffees while at work. I have also only have a few bucks to my name but still seemed to just sended Ryan a donation.

From my experiences on alot of things the people that complain the most are usually the ones that don't sponser what they are complaining about. My fav is people that complain about how cheap a fireworks display is, but I bet they never even donated time or money to one.

bean56

Wanderer
d53642 said:
6) You don't want to pay? you say its the principle? Well I say you are confused, if it was the principle of the matter, you'd pay the damn $3 just because you have the best UO emulator in the world.

7) I'm a subscriber, I'd be a subscriber even if there was no bonuses, indeed, I have donated to RunUO before the whole subscriber thing. I am not rich, hell I might have $2 to my name right now, but I did it because I use the program for free.

If most of the members on here KillerBeez that don't donate really stop and think about it they all could most likely afford 3 bucks a month or in my case being Canadian its only $4.10 or so. Myself alone I spend 14 a week at Tim Hortons on coffees while at work. I have also only have a few bucks to my name but still seemed to just sended Ryan a donation.

From my experiences on alot of things the people that complain the most are usually the ones that don't sponser what they are complaining about. My fav is people that complain about how cheap a fireworks display is, but I bet they never even donated time or money to one.

I wasn't gonna say anything as I said before, but omg dude you crack me up. You have 1 post lol and that's it. A flame about something at least a month old. Jakar is quite right, I have donated even though I am not a subscriber as of yet. I love how you donated before the "whole subscriber thing", but yet you just joined the forums this month, probably like today or yesturday. Sure you can donate w/o being a member of the forums, but somehow it seems highly improbable. I really doubt that you even read the whole thread. Thx for the laugh, it's kinda nice every once in a while.

As for you ghost, with Ryan having a lot going on lately it's hard for him to keep everything going. He has to do the subscription by hand so I would do what ignacio suggested and send him and email or pm. Good luck and toodles. ;)

Edit, wait here's the best part. I just got a negative point for my first post in this thread from a month ago ROFL. Man this is great, some people are just so childish, You proved me wrong so eat this, here's a negative point grrr, lol :confused: .

KillerBeeZ

Knight
he was quoting me... and who didn't read the whole thread? obviously that would be you.

bean56 said:
I wasn't gonna say anything as I said before, but omg dude you crack me up. You have 1 post lol and that's it. A flame about something at least a month old. Jakar is quite right, I have donated even though I am not a subscriber as of yet. I love how you donated before the "whole subscriber thing", but yet you just joined the forums this month, probably like today or yesturday. Sure you can donate w/o being a member of the forums, but somehow it seems highly improbable. I really doubt that you even read the whole thread. Thx for the laugh, it's kinda nice every once in a while.

As for you ghost, with Ryan having a lot going on lately it's hard for him to keep everything going. He has to do the subscription by hand so I would do what ignacio suggested and send him and email or pm. Good luck and toodles. ;)

Edit, wait here's the best part. I just got a negative point for my first post in this thread from a month ago ROFL. Man this is great, some people are just so childish, You proved me wrong so eat this, here's a negative point grrr, lol :confused: .

d53642

Wanderer
bean56 said:

LOL you made me laugh even more, I only have one post here cause I fell out of the UO EMU scene back in 2002 when the Sphere scene started to die off. I just recently got back into it and when I came across RunUO and just messed with it a bit I knew RunUO was worth sending Ryan a few bucks over.

bean56

Wanderer
We sure are. This thread was done with, but some people decided to go back to childish ways. Actually he didn't quote you, he just copied you. So I figure he was just saying what you said. I've read the whole thread, I just don't see the point in participating in a flame war where everyone gangs up on me. You sent Ryan 3 bucks to become a subscriber, good for you. At least hopefully you didn't fake that. I'm done with this thread again unless someone needs help.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
bean56 said:
We sure are. This thread was done with, but some people decided to go back to childish ways. Actually he didn't quote you, he just copied you. So I figure he was just saying what you said. I've read the whole thread, I just don't see the point in participating in a flame war where everyone gangs up on me. You sent Ryan 3 bucks to become a subscriber, good for you. At least hopefully you didn't fake that. I'm done with this thread again unless someone needs help.

1) I imagine he wanted to quote me, he is new and may not know how
2) how the hell would I "fake" subscribing?
3) I didn't bring this back up
4) of course you don't want to participate when everyone disagrees with you... who would?

deathkult

Wanderer
lot confused...

Installation:
The zipped file is a "template" that has a blank MutateFailureConsumption method that you return a value from 0.0 to 1.0 in order to determine how much of the resource should actually be consumed. Just modify the template however you see fit (search for '...')

Appreciate the fix man... I'm all good except for the line:

public double MutateFailureConsumption( ... )

Can't figure out what to sub in for the ( ... ) there. Just wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I know it's not looking for the value from 0.0 to 1.0 for that instance. Later.

Saxum

Wanderer
sidsid said:
stop being a jerk. its only fair to give preference to those people who show their support in a physical way.

Yes I agree with bean56. Where's the fairness of publishing a server which isn't even complete and abuse that to gain money by submitting the bugfixes for the subscribers only. Afterall the subscribers has access to the latest custom scripts, which is MORE than enough already.

Bug fixes for the Server Client should indeed be posted and perhaps get updated into the server itself!

I would never pay for a subscription only to get bufixes as in my eyes it's pretty similiar to blackmailing.

Just my 2 cents.