RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 things you do in real life that warns you that you play to much Ultima Online

RoninGT

Sorceror
5 things you do in real life that warns you that you play to much Ultima Online

5 things you do in real life that warns you that you play to much Ultima Online.

5. If you refer to a black horse as a nightmare.
4. When you cut someone off in traffic and yell out the window "You got pwned!".
3. You refer to "Placing" a house rather than "Building" a house.
2. You walk into your bank and yell out "balance".
1. While at walmart you have the uncontrolable urge to snoop the handbag of the lady in front of you...

Sad part is these are things that myself and family who has played UO Has done IRL... Hell when my mom broke her arm and the docs gave her moraphine... she was telling him she had to kill the blood elemental...

Post more if you have them LOL

Ronin

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Well there's the proof that you're talking to people online too much:

You say "lol" instead of laughing...

RoninGT

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK said:
Well there's the proof that you're talking to people online too much:

You say "lol" instead of laughing...

Yes and the sad part is i sometimes have to stop my self from saying it out load in Real Life convos....

Ronin

Killamus

Knight
When you see someone doing something stupid, and yell "NOOB!! SPELLED WITH TWO, COUNT EM TWO, "o"'s.

When you see a theif, you yell "Guards!"

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I don't think I've ever seen a thief. Then again, I might have seen some good thieves and didn't realize that they were thieves, because they were so good--y'know...Legendary Thieves :p

Seven

Sorceror
omg i do refer to black horses IRL to nightmares =(

I also have the urge to snoop... *if only I could steal that nice electronic device once they get out of the guard zone*

irro

Page
i was talking with my friends who barely ever use a computer and they were telling jokes.. and all of asudden i stopped laughing and said "lol and lmfao"... sooo, yeah

RoninGT

Sorceror
I spoted a UO Player the other day on the road. He was driving a black mustang and the lisence plate was NITEMARE lol we stoped at a red light and i yelled at him "You play UO dont you" and he noded and smiled LOL

We are taking over the world!!!

Ronin

Seven

Sorceror
RoninGT said:
I spoted a UO Player the other day on the road. He was driving a black mustang and the lisence plate was NITEMARE lol we stoped at a red light and i yelled at him "You play UO dont you" and he noded and smiled LOL

We are taking over the world!!!

Ronin

Nice... I wish I could meet random people IRL that play UO.

bzk90

Lord
Seven said:
omg i do refer to black horses IRL to nightmares =(

I also have the urge to snoop... *if only I could steal that nice electronic device once they get out of the guard zone*
i do to :( they are called mares in rl right?

TMSTKSBK

Lord
You would be right...

I should get my pre-vet friend on here...She loves horses, so she could clear it right up.

(There's a name for every year and sex up to..four years or so :confused:...)

milt

Knight
lol the one time me and my friend were wrestling and he said "Kal Vas Flam"... I was like WTF dude... rofl

Spawn28

Wanderer
lol... IRL i dont say L-O-L i say lol, like cus when i learned lol i didnt know it meant laugh out load and it just meant that sumthing was funny so i actualy said lol like ok to explain it to you say lolly pop and take out the "ly pop" and then say "lol" and you know what i mean. lol sorry im a lil paranoid sumtimes when it comes to describing things... LOL
so now that you read that, IRL i say "LOL" instead of laughing... need any more description? lmao ok if you say yes im just gunna lmao so hard it actualy falls "OFF"...

bzk90

Lord
milt said:
lol the one time me and my friend were wrestling and he said "Kal Vas Flam"... I was like WTF dude... rofl

haha back in NY i use to have tank mage fights with my bro all the time

DXM-HBr

Wanderer
throw rocks and animals and say "corp por"

while your getting jumped you say "GANK"

... someone breaks into your house and ur getting robbed you say "I BAN THEE!!!"