RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

85% complete...

psz

Administrator
Once you're done, I may actually end up using the Megaspawer afterall ;->

ARandom said:
No one cares. Your an asshole.
No one agrees. You're also an asshole.

A

ARandom

psz said:
Once you're done, I may actually end up using the Megaspawer afterall ;->

No one agrees. You're also an asshole.
Everyone does they are just to busy trying to get there heads out of there asses

psz

Administrator
So far 2 people on THIS thread have said they like this program's potential, and 1 (you) didn't. 2 to 1 you lose.

Then there's the OTHER thread in the Subscriber section where ALL of the people who posted said they'd like it.

So I stand by my PROVEN statement that No One Agrees With You.

You also didn't deny you're an asshole. ;->

A

ARandom

Why would I deny I'm an asshole but I do have some advice for you. Kill yourself God hates you.

psz

Administrator
Tell me I'm a sinner, I got news for you:
I spoke to God this morning, and he don't like you.

Besides, what have you EVER done for this community? Have you designed a working factions system? No... Have you worked on a usable spawner interface? No... Have you released updated vendor scripts? No... Have you authored a guide on how to spawn/decorate dungeons? No... Have you released a fully spawned and decorated world? No...

Have you done ANYTHING other than make useless posts? No.

Which means you are, obviously, nothing more than a very unoriginal Forum Troll.

Get some new material and try again later. You're no fun anymore.

For the record: Suicide is a sin, thus God would NOT want me to kill myself, as that would be against his wishes. At least when you pathetically attempt to flame, try to have it make sense.

A

ARandom

Oh shit im a forum troll now I'm sad. I wouldn't want factions they promote ganking. Also, I don't need to do anything for these people I wouldn't want to. The only thing I do is pvp which I am better than everyone else at so untill that changes me being a "forum troll" won't change.

ARandom said:
Oh shit im a forum troll now I'm sad. I wouldn't want factions they promote ganking. Also, I don't need to do anything for these people I wouldn't want to. The only thing I do is pvp which I am better than everyone else at so untill that changes me being a "forum troll" won't change.

dieirlkthxbye.

You can suck my left testicle in pvp for all i care. Nobody gives a shit if you can pwn on a freeshard.

thevermon

Sorceror
TheOutkastDev,
That looks great.. can't wait to give it a whirl...
Originally Posted by ARandom

If all you do is PVP then who gives a rats ass about your opinion of a spawning tool... and it seems odd that you are such a great PVPer who doesn't like the idea of factions.... I got money that says your a newbie hunter and one of those players that usually is booted from a shard within a week because you are a pain in the ass and wine whenever you get your ass kicked. and from what I've seen... No one agrees with you. I say keep it up Outkast I think it looks sweet.

PerfectWing

Wanderer
Awesome. Definately. Spawning has to be the most ridiculously tedious task in shard making. Right up there with decorating.

thevermon

Sorceror
I do have a question since this is actually the first I have really read about this system (been away for a while) but does this have to be run on the same machine as the server or can it be run remotely and if remotely does it use permissions based on the shard accounts like admin's and gm's or can you set seprate permissions so that only certain members of staff can be assigned to spawning or even can only spawn a certain region...

D

DragonDan

about time

Dalius said:
ARandom: Welcome to Bansville. Population: you.

Keep up the good work, Outkast.
You know as a member I think that those that are less than helpfull don't belong here!!! Good work Dalius!!! :D

Dracarys

Wanderer
@ARandom:

You get even more ridiculous with every word that you type.

Don't insult people who did a better job with c# than you did with your life.

Do the decent thing for once in your life and die a slow and painful death in some godforsaken wilderness, kthxbye.

@TheOutkastDev:

Great work! (And you're using a great skin :)

Looks excellent so far outkast and if it's up to your usual standard it'll be a pleasure to work with.

Also nice and quick cleanup by dalius remind me not to p.o. a mod :p