RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

85% complete...

sidsid

Sorceror
TheOutkastDev said:
Its 98% done.

heres the latest screenshots. All i have to do is add exporting functionality.

Possibly sometime later this week

woot!!!!!!!! :D

FROM A LOOOOONG TIME AGO ( like DAYS man..)
psz said:
For the record: Suicide is a sin, thus God would NOT want me to kill myself, as that would be against his wishes. At least when you pathetically attempt to flame, try to have it make sense.

Suicide is not directly considered a sin in any religion which uses God in the sense he is implying it (ie Christianity (generic). However since in these religions God decrees your body as "His temple" many religious philosophers have come to decide that it IS a sin as you would be desecrating the temple of God (kinda sounds like an Indy Jones flick!).

So maybe he is right! Maybe God DOES want you to kill yourself!!! Oh my Gosh! MAYBE GOD want me to kill MYSELF!!!!!!

oh crap.....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:rolleyes:

sidsid

Sorceror
psz said:
No, Suicide is Murder, technically. MOST religions consider Murder a sin ;->

Murder is an act that is commited above your authority towards another person. Since, technically even in *most* (as you say =)) religions your body is your own UNTIL the supreme power inhabits it, your authority extends far enough to cease your own life, with that priviledge possibily being revoked after the possession. This is why the christian bibles (and some others) dont portray the acts of suicide mentioned or the people commiting them as wrong. Now if your protestant or reform type christian you cant go to hell for anything other than not accepting j.c., and some other religions u can just go to hell for not being randomly picked by a lottery system (watchtower - jehovas witness). Of course then theres Islam where its ok to kill people under certain conditions (Book Of Treasures is sweet) , and that one I followed for a while where all my buddies drank that kool-aid and didnt ever come back from the camp.
So the thing is...He may truly have believed HIS GOD wanted you to kill yourself,
the whole point of the matter is..... wait.... i dont think i had one.

H

hudel

Whow,... do it, do it, do it... I can't await it ;)....
now in real: Its a nice Script. I can't await to test it on my homeshard. :D

G

GoldDraco13

Are we there yet!!! :eek:

Fractions...Fractions....Fractions....Only second fiddle to this tool!!!

This is what I'd really like to see released :)

Nope Suicide is definitely a sin for christianity.

It's not because its the body is a temple thing either (or at least thats not the biggest version). Its because all life belongs to God and by taking away a life that God has not allowed you to take you are effectively stealing from him. You are not allowed to take someone elses life because it does not belong to you, and you are not allowed to take your own life because it does not belong to you.

Or at least i think that is right.

Oh and what happened to this pictures?

Kamron

Knight
Wow MegaSpawner to suicide and god. Please don't start a religious discussion, you don't know what your in for (and it ain't pretty to those hardcore religious fanatics).

Q

Questar

Smug_dgwi said:
Nice job, keep the good work :)

well i do not know what hes talking about because when i click on the "screenshots" nothing comes up, it says page not found! :(

Waverian

Wanderer
Questar said:
well i do not know what hes talking about because when i click on the "screenshots" nothing comes up, it says page not found! :(
*Throws a dagger into the air*

Bump another old, and furthermore currently useless, post up again, and I swear.. Dagger in the face.