RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

85% complete...

during my cleanup of some old code today, i added a nice little extra for the xp/2003 users.

Screenshot 7

Also, this shows the config.exe with some other inklings of the features incorporated into MyRunUO Spawner. ;)

sux2bme

Wanderer
Looks like what I want. I just posted, I think prematurely, in the suggestions thread about something that might be like this.

What I am looking for is a way to make spawn points that generate misc creatures of a certian type.

Misc. City animals
Misc. Forest animals
Misc. Swam Animals
Mics. villagers
Mics. Farmers
Misc weak undead
Misc. Strong undead..
etc etc. etc.

So I don't have to have a single spawn point for skeletons, and another for zombies and yet another for wraiths.. etc.

Is this what your spawner can do?

Rylock

Wanderer
Wow Outkast, your projects go from great to insane! I really can't wait to try out your next masterpiece. Looks awesome.

D

draco

psz said:
Once you're done, I may actually end up using the Megaspawer afterall ;->

No one agrees. You're also an asshole.

im afraid i do agree...

psz

Administrator
Draco: You agree that OutkastDev is an asshole and no one cares about his work?

Then you're an idiot, as this thread PROVES people care about his work.

Sweet sweet sweet.
Looks awesome, considdering the time & know-how put into this I think I speak for all potential users of this tool (most of the RunUO shard admins out there), when I say w00t! *L*
This is amazing, thanks a lot, your work and your time is VERY much appreciated, and I must say that I VERY much look forward to trying it out.
Map making and spawn placing is definately the top two things I dislike most about setting up my shard. This nifty tool is definately going to turn one of those dislikes into a positive.
So once again. It looks nice, I expect spawn placement to become a lot less timeconsuming and much more entertaining.

JonnyBrav

Wanderer
so, when? :D I will wait for it to spawn my world because its going to take me way more time manually then with this nice tool, I can't wait for it!

Morxeton

Sorceror
It's in private beta testing phase right now. I am unsure when TheOutkastDev plans to release the tool.

If you don't already have the Mega Spawner System, you should get it now and familiarize yourself with it. This tool is backened by the Mega Spawner System.

sux2bme

Wanderer
Morxeton said:
It's in private beta testing phase right now. I am unsure when TheOutkastDev plans to release the tool.

If you don't already have the Mega Spawner System, you should get it now and familiarize yourself with it. This tool is backened by the Mega Spawner System.

Morxeton: You are updateing Megaspawner semi-daily. Is this front end going to be able to keep up? Is it going to be compatible with your latest megaspawner version or do we have to roll back to a previous one?

Lastly, any news lately on a possible release for this front end?

Thanks.

Morxeton

Sorceror
sux2bme said:
Morxeton: You are updateing Megaspawner semi-daily. Is this front end going to be able to keep up? Is it going to be compatible with your latest megaspawner version or do we have to roll back to a previous one?

Lastly, any news lately on a possible release for this front end?

Thanks.
You can always use the latest version of Mega Spawner, even if the front end is not up to date. The Mega Spawner System can load any previous version spawner exports.

No news on the release yet... I am unsure when it will be released. :(