RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Custom Script Database Listing for RunUO

Soultaker

Sorceror
Database with Links to Scripts all Through RunUO

A Custom Script Database Listing for RunUO
The "UnOfficial" RunUO Listing

Credits:
1st i would like to Thank Both Jeff & The Team without none of this would be possible. RunUO is Awesome! A Special Thank you for the Sticky.

Check for New Updates Often
As there is always new Scripts Added to RunUO

Introduction:
1.) This Script Will be Release Often as there are continual Updates on RunUO, So Keep checking Back for Updates.
2.) This is a Full Script Database Listing for RunUO.
3.) The .xls File will be for Excel - This has buttons to sort in a multitude or ways.
4.) The .mht File will be for Just a Regular Webpage. it will NOT sort but you will be able to click on the links to go to the specific RunUO WebPage. Default is always sorted by name when i upload the file.

Special Notes:
Any Questions Please let me know. Love the database. i'd love to hear about it :)
Thanks for Looking and have a good one.

Help Requested:
1.) Any New Scripts i Missed? Please send me the Link and i will Add It ASP
2.) Anybody Have there own Script Database to put in Please Let me know!

Errors?? in the Database: All Help is Appreciated
1.) When i add Scripts i go by the Username, Once in i have added everything per a Username, so if i missed a script on your name just let me know.
2.) Please let me know of any Errors! so that i can fix them asap.
3.) RunUO Ver # Wrong? Please let me know so i can correct or add it.
4.) Creator Name Not included? Please send me a link to show you are the creator!
5.) Distro Files Not labled in this file.? Please note them in a file with , inbetween so i can add them easily.

Installation:
1.) Drag and Drop this File into ANY Folder and Run it.
2.) Remember to ( ENABLE ) the Macros if it asks you too, or you will be unable to sort anything.
3.) If you do not have the correct program to run this file. Go online and search for one. there are free ones out there.

To Use the File:
1.) Use the Sorting Buttons Above to Sort your File.
2.) Installed in Shard Column, Use this to Mark what files you have in your shard if you want to Track them.

Current Version:
Releases are Posted in .xls & .mht Files.
Areas to Do: Custom Script Releases = Done Effective 3-17-2007 - Adding new Scripts as they arrive
Areas to Do: Custom Script Release Archive = Currently Starting on Page 32
Areas to Do: RunUO Post Archive = Not started yet.

03-17-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-03-17-07a -- Total 1389 Script Links
03-18-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-03-18-07a -- Total 1672 Script Links Added 283 Links
03-21-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-03-21-07a -- Total 2099 Script Links Added 427 Links
03-29-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-03-29-07a -- Total 2117 Script Links Added 18 Links
04-05-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-04-05-07a -- Total 2158 Script Links Added 41 Links
04-08-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-04-08-07a -- Total 2202 Script Links Added 44 Links
04-15-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-04-15-07c -- Total 2323 Script Links Added 121 Links
04-28-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-04-28-07a -- Total 2350 Script Links Added 27 Links
06-09-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-06-09-07a -- Total 2437 Script Links Added 87 Links
06-23-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-06-23-07a -- Total 2523 Script Links Added 86 Links
07-04-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-07-04-07a -- Total 2545 Script Links Added 22 Links - Fixed Loc, ID#, Macros
07-26-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-07-26-07a -- Total 2622 Script Links Added 77 Links
08-16-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-08-16-07a -- Total 2666 Script Links Added 44 Links
09-22-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-09-22-07a -- Total 2749 Script Links Added 83 Links
11-10-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-11-10-07a -- Total 2858 Script Links Added 109 Links
12-09-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-12-09-07a -- Total 2906 Script Links Added 48 Links
12-28-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-12-28-07a -- Total 2946 Script Links Added 40 Links
02-27-2008 - Release of RunUOScripts-02-27-08a -- Total 2971 Script Links Added 25 Links - Fixed New Linking Layout for Forums.
Will add the NEW updates here asap.

P.S:
Ok found the way to see the Newest Release Scripts: go down to Display options at the bottom of the Category page and select Sorted by: Thread start time. and that will make it so you see the newest Posted Scripts.

Attachments

• Soultaker-ScriptDatabase-Pic1.jpg
    Soultaker-ScriptDatabase-Pic1.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 4,408
  • RunUOScripts-02-27-08a.xls.rar
    470.8 KB · Views: 3,175
  • RunUOScripts-02-27-08a.mht.rar
    194.1 KB · Views: 1,423
Grteat Job!!!!!!

i know that had to take a long while to set up!!!!
(even found mine in there :D with 1 duplicated [multi level monsters ])

for people trying to find a script - this would be great

maybe they can sticky this one in here - so people can always find this thread!!!!

++Karma

AKZell98

Wanderer
*is stunned* Very nice Soul!! I daresay you'll be declared peoples hero for this hehe. +Karma

Aye, I agree with Wolf, should be stickied.

Soultaker

Sorceror
Thanks !! Much Appreciated

Ya give me another month max, i should be able to get all the rest of the scripts listed into the database as well.
and it started as such a little project... i was like ooooOOoo this is a good idea... i can list the scripts so i can find them easier... Told myself a week later Dang this is taking along time.... but by that point i was soo deep i just kept going lol! I seriously found soo many cool scripts this way grin! i love it.!
Thanks again for the cool comments
Soultaker

Kaon

Wanderer
wow
it's a long work you managed to do :p

Just a thing : Tip Command is now RunUO1.0 & RunUO2.0RC1 compatible The link
Replacement Script is compatible also with the to version of runuo :)

Soultaker

Sorceror
Awesome Thanks for the Fix

Awesome, I just updated that. and i have already added another 151+ Links for scripts, and am adding a few more, I am currently working in the custom script release archive. to catalog that one :) i will upload another update before tonight. with quite a few New 1.0 & 2.0 Script links, Tell ya what there is some neat stuff out there.
Have a good one
Soultaker

Soultaker

Sorceror
Thanks for the Karma

lol, wait'll im done i just added another 283 scripts to the database! heheh
Also if i missed anything that anybody notices please let me know i'll get it fixed asap for ya!
p.s. Thanks for the Cool comments and karma Everybody!!!

Have a good one
Soultaker

Liacs

Sorceror
You should put in a date when you added the script to the database. Like that you could filter for just the new scripts ;)
Else there are some quests you still have in there as regular scripts.
And for the falconers gloves and some other stuff you put on my name: I just updated them, I didn't release the original stuff!

You wanted feedback :p

Lia

Soultaker

Sorceror
thanks, ok i added some new stuff in the file

ok First i fixed the Quests that you noted Liacs and fixed your scripts that needed to be with the correct people that created them. thanks for that. helps me fix it up really quick.

I also added a column called ( Location ) so as im going through these scripts i will add where these scripts are located i'll try to backtrack these as i go along.

Example: Custom Script Releases, Custom Script Release Archive, RunUO Post Archive Etc.
Also i am adding some of the Tutorials and Faqs i have been running accross as well. if there is a User i have not added yet please let me know and i'll get them added..
I am walking through each page picking out users that have not been added and i put in every script link they have available :)
alot easier to keep track of that way.

I love the feedback definately, it lets me know what things i need to do with the files as well. and what everybody is looking for.
remember if it uses the data i have and i can do it in excel.. then i can sort it or make it usually do Most things.
Thanks and please let me know any suggestions as well.!

Thanks Again
Soultaker

Apache787

Wanderer
This is a great system, but it seems a bit cumbersome. Any Reason you chose a downloaded database instead of an online databases?

There are some webspace providers that allow unlimited bandwidth, a mySQL database, and PHP scripts. This would be my preferance if something needed to be contunualy updated. The way I set up mine is that it is easy to add, edit, and delete items, instead of having to resave and upload each time it is edited

Cheetah2003

Wanderer
Everytime I push one of the Sort By buttons at the top of the Excel sheet, I get a VB error: Named argument not found.

Is there something I'm doing wrong???

Dramier

Wanderer
Absolutely fantastic.

Case of e-beer on me. Talk about a time saver and a great way to discover scripts you didn't know about.

Wow. Nice work indeed.

Soultaker

Sorceror
Ooops i'll check that out

Apache787: I have not worked with an online database myself. but the uploads are too much of a hassle at the moment. thats a great idea though i will see what i can find out on it. :)

Cheetah2003: sorry about that, i'll take a look and make sure i save the VB script/macros in the sheet and not on my computer.. most likely thats what i did lol.

Dramier: oh ya i found so so so many scripts i didnt even know existed lol very cool stuff out there :) and alot more to go.

i'll check out the macros 1st and see what i can fix asap.
Thanks again
Soultaker