RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Custom Script Database Listing for RunUO

Soultaker

Sorceror
Updates comming soon!

Posted: 5-17-2007, Sorry i should have some more updates comming in about 1.5 to 2 weeks. again , we ended up moving our web to a new warehouse and WHEW! it takes awhile!, so we should be looking again for more at the end of May or 1st of June
Thanks again, Talk to ya soon
Soultaker

Ok Back and i just updated everything now! on 6-9-2007 everything from Custom Script Releases is back up to date, and will be working on adding some of the other scripts again into the file.
Thanks for your Patience! but i'll tell ya the new warehouse is great!

Thanks Again Soultaker

Lokai

Knight
Love this database!

Just wanted to point out a minor thing. I noticed you gave credit for one of my scripts to another author (phoo) but, although I gave him credit for the original "inspiration" for the script, the entire effort really resulted in a completely new script, with elaborate gump and options never seen anywhere else. It is this one:

Cleanup - Commands w/Options Gump

Thanks.

Soultaker

Sorceror
New Updates Added for the Database

Lokai;708271 said:
Love this database!

Just wanted to point out a minor thing. I noticed you gave credit for one of my scripts to another author (phoo) but, although I gave him credit for the original "inspiration" for the script, the entire effort really resulted in a completely new script, with elaborate gump and options never seen anywhere else. It is this one:

Cleanup - Commands w/Options Gump

Thanks.

Just fixed the Post for ya Lokai!! sorry about the Delay. was a bit tied up in the RL stuff grin!

oh and New updates on the Database as of Today everybody 9-22-2007

Anything anybody wants to add into the database, let me know and i'll see if i can incorporate it into it. as long as it doesnt kill me grin!

p.s. Also anybody looking for scripts to Update.. This is the place to find them, Everything that is basically ver 2.0 is listed. and anything ver 1.0 i am still adding but there is sooooooo many scripts that are just begging to be updated in there... alot of them are from people that just dont log on anymore either.. and some pretty cool stuff as well..!

Oh ya, did everybody Notice it Looks Like RunUO RC2 is comming out this month WOOHOO!!!! it will be seriously cool!!!

Thanks again for all the cool comments on the board and via pm, and for the Great Karma!!!

Talk to ya later
Soultaker

Soultaker

Sorceror
Ok fixed database to work on new Forums links

Ok i just finished fixing the database to work with the new forum links...
sorry for the delay, but its up and working now.

i will try to finish adding all the new products from the Custom Script Release section to the database this weekend and get it uploaded for you. i had to sidetrack myself to do this when i noticed i couldn't click on a link :D

If i missed something please let me know so i can fix it up asap.

Have a good one!
Soultaker

aj9251

Sorceror
Soultaker, tell me do you enter all these scripts manually? or do you use some sort of script/program.

Im very curious :)

Soultaker

Sorceror
Its all entered Manually, so its lets say a Long process hehehee!

Would be real cool to do the other but i'm definately not at any real type of programming level at all yet :)

oh heya just in case anybody needs this information
So if your saying My links don't work
Or help me! my links are bad!
or even Why don't my links work!

Your Links have to be changed to the following on your Scripts you have submitted to RunUO if you want people to be able to click on them and go directly to the page.

example:
Old Link:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-...runuo-2-0-cleanup-command-w-options-gump.html

New Link:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83298

Basically all you do is copy Copy your Forum ID # here:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=
Your forum ID # was (( 83298 ))
just erase everything from before & after your Forum ID # on your Old Link
and insert the new link in front... easy.

New Link like:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83298

aj9251

Sorceror
well let me say this that you are truly remarkable, and i would like to say you are doing a excelllant job ++karma for you :)

Soultaker

Sorceror
Thanks for the Karma AJ, i appreciate it !
this database is awesome i love it... i use it all the time lol!

Cya round
Soultaker

mericbaba

Wanderer
Soultaker;664596 said:
A Custom Script Database Listing for RunUO
The "UnOfficial" RunUO Listing

Credits:
1st i would like to Thank Both Jeff & The Team without none of this would be possible. RunUO is Awesome! A Special Thank you for the Sticky.

Check for New Updates Often
As there is always new Scripts Added to RunUO

Introduction:
1.) This Script Will be Release Often as there are continual Updates on RunUO, So Keep checking Back for Updates.
2.) This is a Full Script Database Listing for RunUO.
3.) The .xls File will be for Excel - This has buttons to sort in a multitude or ways.
4.) The .mht File will be for Just a Regular Webpage. it will NOT sort but you will be able to click on the links to go to the specific RunUO WebPage. Default is always sorted by name when i upload the file.

Special Notes:
Any Questions Please let me know. Love the database. i'd love to hear about it :)
Thanks for Looking and have a good one.

Help Requested:
1.) Any New Scripts i Missed? Please send me the Link and i will Add It ASP
2.) Anybody Have there own Script Database to put in Please Let me know!

Errors?? in the Database: All Help is Appreciated
1.) When i add Scripts i go by the Username, Once in i have added everything per a Username, so if i missed a script on your name just let me know.
2.) Please let me know of any Errors! so that i can fix them asap.
3.) RunUO Ver # Wrong? Please let me know so i can correct or add it.
4.) Creator Name Not included? Please send me a link to show you are the creator!
5.) Distro Files Not labled in this file.? Please note them in a file with , inbetween so i can add them easily.

Installation:
1.) Drag and Drop this File into ANY Folder and Run it.
2.) Remember to ( ENABLE ) the Macros if it asks you too, or you will be unable to sort anything.
3.) If you do not have the correct program to run this file. Go online and search for one. there are free ones out there.

To Use the File:
1.) Use the Sorting Buttons Above to Sort your File.
2.) Installed in Shard Column, Use this to Mark what files you have in your shard if you want to Track them.

Current Version:
Releases are Posted in .xls & .mht Files.
Areas to Do: Custom Script Releases = Done Effective 3-17-2007 - Adding new Scripts as they arrive
Areas to Do: Custom Script Release Archive = Currently Starting on Page 32
Areas to Do: RunUO Post Archive = Not started yet.

03-17-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-03-17-07a -- Total 1389 Script Links
03-18-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-03-18-07a -- Total 1672 Script Links Added 283 Links
03-21-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-03-21-07a -- Total 2099 Script Links Added 427 Links
03-29-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-03-29-07a -- Total 2117 Script Links Added 18 Links
04-05-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-04-05-07a -- Total 2158 Script Links Added 41 Links
04-08-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-04-08-07a -- Total 2202 Script Links Added 44 Links
04-15-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-04-15-07c -- Total 2323 Script Links Added 121 Links
04-28-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-04-28-07a -- Total 2350 Script Links Added 27 Links
06-09-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-06-09-07a -- Total 2437 Script Links Added 87 Links
06-23-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-06-23-07a -- Total 2523 Script Links Added 86 Links
07-04-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-07-04-07a -- Total 2545 Script Links Added 22 Links - Fixed Loc, ID#, Macros
07-26-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-07-26-07a -- Total 2622 Script Links Added 77 Links
08-16-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-08-16-07a -- Total 2666 Script Links Added 44 Links
09-22-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-09-22-07a -- Total 2749 Script Links Added 83 Links
11-10-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-11-10-07a -- Total 2858 Script Links Added 109 Links
12-09-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-12-09-07a -- Total 2906 Script Links Added 48 Links
12-28-2007 - Release of RunUOScripts-12-28-07a -- Total 2946 Script Links Added 40 Links
02-27-2008 - Release of RunUOScripts-02-27-08a -- Total 2971 Script Links Added 25 Links - Fixed New Linking Layout for Forums.
Will add the NEW updates here asap.

P.S:
Ok found the way to see the Newest Release Scripts: go down to Display options at the bottom of the Category page and select Sorted by: Thread start time. and that will make it so you see the newest Posted Scripts.

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Soultaker

Sorceror
Thanks everybody! and new upcomming update Soon

Just wanted to let you know that i have a new upcomming update soon for the database! i will have basically every script from runuo in this database when i'm done.
Sorry for the delay i needed to put all my effort into finishing the database first! then i can get your updates out with no problem at all :)
p.s. I have alotttaaaa lines to do, so it'll be just a little while before i'm done but getting there fast :)

I have added the following categories per previous requests
Starting Post Time - NEW
File Attachments - NEW - Links for the downloads are here.
I also added some misc other things. but the above were just kinda a cool addon.

The Categories i will have all the scripts completed in are:
Custom Script Releases
Custom Script Releases Archive
RunUO Post Archive

I am also Adding a Spot for Ultima Online Links & Help Files... *Liacs* started this post btw. so i am pulling some information from her's to add in here as well

Working on adding Resources i've collected as well such as Links to Programs etc. to help us all work better/faster on things. Feel free to post any information you would like added to it as well and we'll make this the best it can possibly be!

Thanks everybody for all the cool comments and help btw! i'll have this done soon :)
Cya Soon
Soultaker
:eek:

youpengxiong

Wanderer
Thank you ,also I don't know how to install the scripts,as my English is not very good.I will pleased to have a good friend to teach me how to use the scripts of this .xls.

EvilFluffy

Wanderer
Trouble

I'm having a problem with getting the file to work for my shard. I've managed to open it, but can't figure out exactly what to do next? x_x

Lols, it all really confuses me. =P I'll go through trying everything before I find out that I only need to do one simple thing.

Can anyone help? =3