RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Custom Script Database Listing for RunUO

Apache787

Wanderer
If you wish I can set you up on the webprovider that I use,
5GB traffic, PHP, 10MB MySQL Database

I'll even set the framework for you if you wish

Soultaker

Sorceror
Ok quick question for ya Cheetah2003

For: Cheetah2003
i checked the macros, they are embedded on the sheet already.
1.) Could you please do me a screen shot of the error? so i can figure out the exact wording on the error and so i can do a search on it?

2.) Could you let me know what version of excel you are using. might just be a function an older excel cant use, at that point i'll just work some different macros to work the files.

Thanks!
Soultaker

For: Apache787
I'll send ya a pm and see what we can find out on this online database. thanks again on that!.
Soultaker

Soultaker

Sorceror
Heya Cheetah2003 Try this one out.

Sorry for the late reply, was getting some help from the forums on MrExcel :)

Let me know how this works. and if you have any problems. i sent a post in a somebody said this should fix the problem in excel :) some command in VB that was not compatable.

if that works. i will update the sheets again with the correct fix at that point.

thanks Again
Soultaker

Attachments

• RunUOScripts-3-27-07a-Test1.xls.rar
    274.2 KB · Views: 111

kmwill23

Sorceror
Excellent database =) One minor update for me: The title on Knives' TownHouses 2.0 is incorrect on the database list.

Soultaker

Sorceror
Here ya Go, Kmwill23

Awesome this is exactly what i need, so i can fix up this file so it is as close too 100% correct as it can be,
Here's what i did, I double checked your scripts under your postings and fixed them up here, i sent an image of them so you could see the forum Id# and descriptions etc, i wasn't quite sure on how the title needed to be though if you could mark how you need them and let me know i can fix them up asap.

Easy reference for me is by the Forum Id #

I also added the location of your scripts as well while i was in there. it was something i added after the 1st 1500+ scripts i did lol, Working on backtracking a little while im adding new stuff grin!

Thanks Again & hope to hear from ya soon!
Soultaker

Attachments

• knives1.jpg
    knives1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 102

Apache787

Wanderer
Almost done setting up an online database on my part, just need to add a way to add, edit, and delete entries. This way people can visit and update by either password or request.

Great work :D

Soultaker

Sorceror
lol ya i did

kmwill23;672396 said:
Did you go through and manual all this? =0 Mega props either way =P The title there is great now.

Ya i did it all manually in the database. so it's been lots of fun. but i sure found alotta scripts i never knew existed thats for sure. if anybody knows an easier way that would be fantastic.

Apache787;672500 said:
Almost done setting up an online database on my part, just need to add a way to add, edit, and delete entries. This way people can visit and update by either password or request.

Great work :D

Apache787 offered and is setting up an online type database so basically everytime i update the file with new scripts the updates and everything will be online instantly, it sounds like an awesome addition to this database. Now all i have to do is figure out how to make excel connect to it. :)
I have to say Thank you soooo much for taking the time to do that.!

Thanks Again everybody.
Soultaker

p.s. please let me know if im missing any other incorrect things in the scripts guys it helps alot!

Soultaker

Sorceror
Your Right, Sorry bout that.

Just added it into the database, new upload going up here in about 2 minutes witha ton of new script links., sorry about missing that. somehow walked over your name there :)
Thanks for catching that
Soultaker

Iomega0318

Sorceror
And I was just wondering how I was going to catch up on all the scripts I havn't download these past few months I have not been on! ;)
Excellent job ++ Karma for you!

Apache787

Wanderer
An online database is available currently, although as of right now, it has a rather large load time, for me it takes about 15 seconds for the entire database to show.

Right now, if you sign up, you are then able to add new entries, although I would ask that only the author of the script to submit the new entry, to avoid duplicates as much as possable. I am currently in the process of improving the load time.

RunUO Custom Online Database

The site was created by soultaker and maintained by me, so contact me and don't spam soultaker about how stuff does not work

Imperior

Wanderer
You could try ob-gzhandler, if compression is not enabled by default.

It would be great to see filtering options like showing only RunUO 2.0 scripts.
Moreover differing a litle script type would make seraching scripts easier (items,mobiles,quests,commands,systems)

Soultaker

Sorceror
This is looking great! apache!!

Love that database your making looking good!

No worries either way, i still plan on keeping those files updated in the first post. just in case.!

Remember too, if you add it on the online, please remember to send me a copy and link so i can put it in the master database as well.

Awesome stuff
Soultaker

Apache787;679757 said:
An online database is available currently, although as of right now, it has a rather large load time, for me it takes about 15 seconds for the entire database to show.

Right now, if you sign up, you are then able to add new entries, although I would ask that only the author of the script to submit the new entry, to avoid duplicates as much as possable. I am currently in the process of improving the load time.

RunUO Custom Online Database

The site was created by soultaker and maintained by me, so contact me and don't spam soultaker about how stuff does not work

sangredevida

Wanderer
Fantastic

Wow this must have taken a long time to make. Kudos to you Soultaker and thank you for all your work. This Db is great. Karma for you friend. :)