RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a gump editor/creator

Bradley

Sorceror
I've gotten bored developing the GumpEditor, and I think it's time for me to move on to something new. As promised, I am releaseing the source to the my program under the GPL. I will post the source code here once I have the proper license files. Expect it tonight.

Bradley

Sorceror
Here is the source code. REMEMBER, this is released under the terms of the GPL (license is included in the zip file). This means you can modify anything you want in the code, and do whatever you want with it, with 2 exceptions.

1. You must release the source code for any modifications your distribute to anyone upon request.

2. You may not alter the license that you release changes under, any modification you make must also be released under the GPL.

There are few other important notes in the license it's self, so read the license.txt file included in the zip file.

Also. The code is not clean at all, some sections need major work, and there are some sections of code that are never called, they were tests I was doing but never finished.

Enjoy