RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Story From All

Lord Nemesis

Wanderer
Billy looks at the greasy and unhealthy grilled cheese/bacon/omelette/pancake breakfast, then looks at the tomato sandwich. Billy chuckles as he crams the tomato sandwich down his pants, and begins gorging himself on fried cheesy goodness.

Lord Nemesis

Wanderer
Nemesis then comes in and says, enjoy your breakfast Billy, [EDITED FOR CONTENT] You need to learn some manners.

I don't mind you editing my post Quantos, but could you keep your comments to yourself?

You need to learn some manners.

I know I do ^_^

sicron

Sorceror
As nemesis was running across the street to look for jossy, he was struck by the ambulance that was responding to billy's house. The confused ambulance driver...

Lord Nemesis

Wanderer
Billy, quickly getting back on topic, decides he needs to poop after that large satisfying breakfast. Billy is sitting on the toilet, smoking a cigarette, and reading RunUO magazine, when the biggest turd he has ever encountered in his life tears out of his being...

Lord Nemesis

Wanderer
Billy is sitting on the toilet exhausted, when he hears a loud crash, and looks out his window to see Nemesis smash the ambulance off of him with his pecs. Nemesis laughs like a pirate as runs off into the distance. Just then, diarreah exploded out of Billy in the most perverse way possible, leaving Billy a mere shell of himself, cowering in the corner...covered in doody...

sicron

Sorceror
Billy gets up again and hops in the shower to rid himself of the stank he is covered with. As he steps back out of the shower...

(Things got a little out of order there...and I actually had to stop and do some work for a few minutes :eek: )

sicron

Sorceror
"No!" Billy said, "All I want is a god dammed towel and to just have a normal freakin day for a change!". Billy's mother then walked into the hall and scolded "Billy!, thats no way to speak to our guests, now you...

Lord Nemesis

Wanderer
n00b! As our young Billy pwned her into oblivion. He then looked at Father O'Reilly and said, "this is the last post you'll ever be in!" as Billy r0xxed his s0x. Looking at all the carnage afterwards, Billy decided to treat himself to more diarreah at McDonalds...

sicron

Sorceror
As he ran out the door, his mother called "Billy, Dont forget to stop at the store for me on your way back!'

--ok we pretty much came full circle here, maybe start a new one?--

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
THEN BILLY RUNS TO HIS APARTMENT COMPLEX AND RUNS TO bED. WHEN HE JUMPS IN BED HE ROLLS OVER TO SEE THE HOBO WITH THE RUSTY BUM PIPE BLARG!