RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Story From All

sicron

Sorceror
as he began applying bandages he thought "wouldnt it just be easier to cast gh or drink a pot" but then remembered it was rl so he hobbled over to the phone to call 911...

sicron

Sorceror
So hanging up the phone I returned back to bandaging, *makes mental note to hack skynet* After I finished bandaging I looked at the gun to see what happened to make it misfire when I notice a note taped to the gun from tms "Stop using words that end in Y you bastard" the note read. So now I decide to ...

sicron

Sorceror
So I start posting nothing but words that end in Y to draw him out...however it seems that hes hiding behind a dozen proxys. Hmm maybe if I...

sicron

Sorceror
instead teams up with alis to devise a simple plan. Alis will tell tm how much she wants to meet him irl and setup a place to meet. I will then hide in the bushes and

sicron

Sorceror
*removes dagger from leg*
*decides best mode of operation is to just continue using words that end in Y*
goes off to...

sicron

Sorceror
*ponders wheter or not to let tm know that alis was actually born Alvin, but decided later in life to become alis and foud a VERY GOOD surgeon to make the conversion*

TMSTKSBK

Lord
hey man, if the surgeon's THAT good...well...that's pretty durn good.

However, TM has suddenly disappeared with a BANG, leaving Alis somewhat bewildered, and on the top of Kong Tower...
(you didn't think I'd actually DO anything? Leave that to the perverse people on here :p)

sicron

Sorceror
pocky?!?!?
anyway...
*rescues alis from the tower and finds out from her that the whole alvin thing was just a cover story to scare off tm and all the other pervs*

TMSTKSBK

Lord
TM reappears with a BANG, takes Alis (having been listening the entire time), and then disappears again with a BANG.

sicron

Sorceror
*tracks tm down by following the crumbs from his tomato sandwich...rescues alis... AGAIN*
*wonders what it will take to get a new story going*