RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACC - Complete Spell System

A_Li_N

Knight
Bujinsho;797182 said:
Sure it does :)

Change Lokai's edit to this:

Code:
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Mantra) && !m_Spoken && !(m_Scroll is SpellScroll) && !(m_Scroll is BaseWand) && !(this is ClericSpell) ) return false;// added for mantra casting

and add

Code:
using Server.Spells.Custom;

at the top of the file (assuming you use the same Cleric system I do ... namespace could be different I guess )

*embarassed cough* Sorry to hi-jack your thread A_Li_N :eek:
As long as it pertinent to this system, I don't mind. In a way, the chanting is, so no harm done.

Thilgon;797185 said:
Actually, they do nothing, but if i remember correctly, after using them, a message appeared on my RunUO console... can't remember what it said tho, i'll check on this later...
I will look into it tonight after work as well.

KnitePrince

Sorceror
Awesome, i will give that a try, that will save me a LOT of time.!!

yes, the [cs command was fast and easy to remember because it uses the normal words rather than the rune words, but the effect is the same, and I would certainly prefer to use A_LI_N's system, off and running!

A_Li_N

Knight
Updated

2009-04-17
-Disabled ability to cast while in house customization mode.
-Added [CSSCast command:
When you open a spell via a spellbook (by clicking on the name) there is a new area at the bottom of the scroll that displays.

Typing text in that area and pressing the button on the right side will assign that text to that spell for that player.

Taking the screenshot as an example, I can cast Cleanse By Fire by typing [CSSCast Test

Cannot cast if you don't have the spell in a spellbook like normal.
Key commands are saved via the CastCommandsModule and the Central Memory.

Files Added
CSS Core\CastCommandModule.cs
CSS Core\CastInfo.cs

Files Changed
CSS Core\CSpell.cs
CSS Core\CSpellbookGump.cs
CSS Core\CSS.cs
CSS Core\ScrollGump.cs
CSS Core\SpellIconGump.cs
Maybe others?

To Update
Overwrite current files with files from rar.

typhoonbot

Sorceror
Glad to see this thread. Has a lot of spell systems for profesions on my shard. Which I have been looking for, for quite a while now.

Thank you very much for the release, atm I dont have time to test any of it, so I will continue monitoring this thread until the spells seem completely stable, then I will install the system on my Test Shard and play around with balancing it a bit.

Regards

A_Li_N

Knight
Updated

2009-04-17
-Cast tested Ranger spells, all work to the specifications I can see they are supposed to.
-Cast tested Rogue spells.
-Re-wrote some code on a few of the Rogue spells to fix some exploits.
-Changed Shadow to instantly hide the player and give them a 50 point stealth boost for a duration based on their hiding skill. (Before it simply hid them and did other random nonsense)

Files Changed
CSS Systems\Rogue\Spells\Intimidation.cs
CSS Systems\Rogue\Spells\Shadow.cs
CSS Systems\Rogue\Spells\SlyFox.cs
Maybe others...

To Update
Overwrite current files with files from rar.

A_Li_N

Knight
Thilgon;797185 said:
Actually, they do nothing, but if i remember correctly, after using them, a message appeared on my RunUO console... can't remember what it said tho, i'll check on this later...

I could find nothing wrong with the ranger spells not working...I loaded the server with the released version and casted all ranger spells...they all worked for me.

Try the latest update and let me know!

jokik

Sorceror
brilliant scripts , i tried lucid's all spells but haha , lets just say i had to reinstall my runuo. this worked perfectly but i was wandering, what skills do you need to be able to cast druid spells? i have all skills at 6555.5 on my admin so i cant really tell but on my test char he cant cast at 100 mage thanks in advance

A_Li_N

Knight
jokik;797749 said:
brilliant scripts , i tried lucid's all spells but haha , lets just say i had to reinstall my runuo. this worked perfectly but i was wandering, what skills do you need to be able to cast druid spells? i have all skills at 6555.5 on my admin so i cant really tell but on my test char he cant cast at 100 mage thanks in advance

Druid's cast skill is Animal Lore, damage skill is Animal Taming.
Avatar's cast skill is Chivalry, damage skill is Focus.
Bard's cast and damage skill is Musicianship.
Cleric's cast skill is Spirit Speak...doesn't look like there's a damage skill.
Ranger's cast skill is Archery, damage skill is Tactics.
Rogue's cast skill is Stealing, damage skill is Hiding

jokik

Sorceror
A_Li_N;797752 said:
Druid's cast skill is Animal Lore, damage skill is Animal Taming.
Avatar's cast skill is Chivalry, damage skill is Focus.
Bard's cast and damage skill is Musicianship.
Cleric's cast skill is Spirit Speak...doesn't look like there's a damage skill.
Ranger's cast skill is Archery, damage skill is Tactics.
Rogue's cast skill is Stealing, damage skill is Hiding

wow that was fast haha and ok sounds good thanks :)

KnitePrince

Sorceror
I think its 129 or 130 Lore skill you need, to have 0 chance of failing on Druid spells.. obviously depending on how you ve set it up :)

OK, I am going to start working on getting this in and see what happens.. I've been Fighting the FS Taming system trying to ,make it balancable.. its like butting heads with a Draft horse.. the similarritys include Migraine, Unconsiousness, and little advancement :p will let you know how it goes, and TY!!!!!

KnitePrince

Sorceror
OK!! Made a backup Copy, removed all older spell systems and fired it up, all compiled and the few things I tested (casting normal spells etc) Seemed to work fine..Edit (THEN) end edit I followed these directions;

nstallation
Download and install ACC Core.
Download and install ACC Central Memory.
Download package.
Extract to your Customs folder (replace if updating)
Load server

and i came up with 6 warnings and 6 errors as follows;

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (6 errors, 6 warnings)[COLOR="Orange"]
Warnings:
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Avatar/AvatarSpell.cs:
    CS0108: Line 14: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Avatar.AvatarSpell.Circle' hides in
herited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.Circle'. Use the new keyword if hiding was i
ntended.
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Bard/BardSpell.cs:
    CS0108: Line 11: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Bard.BardSpell.Circle' hides inheri
ted member 'Server.Spells.Spell.Circle'. Use the new keyword if hiding was inten
ded.
    CS0114: Line 60: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Bard.BardSpell.CheckResisted(Server
.Mobile)' hides inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CheckResisted(Server.Mobil
e)'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override k
eyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
    CS0114: Line 83: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Bard.BardSpell.GetResistPercent(Ser
ver.Mobile)' hides inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.GetResistPercent(Server
.Mobile)'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the over
ride keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
    CS0114: Line 89: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Bard.BardSpell.GetResistPercentForC
ircle(Server.Mobile, Server.Spells.SpellCircle)' hides inherited member 'Server.
Spells.Spell.GetResistPercentForCircle(Server.Mobile, Server.Spells.SpellCircle)
'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override key
word. Otherwise add the new keyword.
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Cleric/ClericSpell.cs:
    CS0108: Line 10: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Cleric.ClericSpell.Circle' hides in
herited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.Circle'. Use the new keyword if hiding was i
ntended.
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Druid/DruidSpell.cs:
    CS0108: Line 14: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Druid.DruidSpell.Circle' hides inhe
rited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.Circle'. Use the new keyword if hiding was int
ended.
    CS0114: Line 37: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Druid.DruidSpell.CheckResisted(Serv
er.Mobile)' hides inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CheckResisted(Server.Mob
ile)'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override
 keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
    CS0114: Line 60: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Druid.DruidSpell.GetResistPercent(S
erver.Mobile)' hides inherited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.GetResistPercent(Serv
er.Mobile)'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the ov
erride keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
    CS0114: Line 66: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Druid.DruidSpell.GetResistPercentFo
rCircle(Server.Mobile, Server.Spells.SpellCircle)' hides inherited member 'Serve
r.Spells.Spell.GetResistPercentForCircle(Server.Mobile, Server.Spells.SpellCircl
e)'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override k
eyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/RangerSpell.cs:
    CS0108: Line 13: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Ranger.RangerSpell.Circle' hides in
ntended.
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Rogue/RogueSpell.cs:
    CS0108: Line 14: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Rogue.RogueSpell.Circle' hides inhe
rited member 'Server.Spells.Spell.Circle'. Use the new keyword if hiding was int
ended.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Errors:
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Avatar/AvatarSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Avatar.AvatarSpell.CastDelayBase':
type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase
'
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Bard/BardSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 21: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Bard.BardSpell.CastDelayBase': type
 must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Cleric/ClericSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 17: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Cleric.ClericSpell.CastDelayBase':
type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase
'
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Druid/DruidSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 19: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Druid.DruidSpell.CastDelayBase': ty
pe must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/RangerSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 15: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Ranger.RangerSpell.CastDelayBase':
'
 + Custom/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Rogue/RogueSpell.cs:
    CS1715: Line 18: 'Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Rogue.RogueSpell.CastDelayBase': ty
pe must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.[/COLOR]

What have I done that was stupid? :)

KnitePrince

Sorceror
Bujinsho;797182 said:
Sure it does :)

Change Lokai's edit to this:

Code:
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Mantra) && !m_Spoken && !(m_Scroll is SpellScroll) && !(m_Scroll is BaseWand) && !(this is ClericSpell) ) return false;// added for mantra casting

and add

Code:
using Server.Spells.Custom;

at the top of the file (assuming you use the same Cleric system I do ... namespace could be different I guess )

*embarassed cough* Sorry to hi-jack your thread A_Li_N :eek:

Being Unable to resolve the errors, ive resorted to Your Idea Bujinsho, it compiles fine, but still does nothing when I say the word, IE Repurgo for Purge, (Ive tried Purge as well), it simply puts the word above the character and does not cast it, all other spells, Chivalry, Necro, magery etc still work fine.

This is how I added it in the Spell.cs;

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Mantra) && !m_Spoken && !(m_Scroll is SpellScroll) && !(m_Scroll is BaseWand)&& !(this is ClericSpell)) return false;
and I added using Server.Spells.Custom;
I removed that to make sure it was checking and it threw the error at me about missing a reference.......

A_Li_N

Knight
Sorry

I did not receive any emails from this thread until just now! Sorry for the delay.
I don't currently have the resources to check into these errors at the moment. I'm currently on my new laptop and 50 miles away from my main computer that has all my stuff. I'll be even further away come tomorrow. Monday next week will be the soonest I'll be able to do anything with them I think.

What I do know is that the current release compiles and 'runs' perfectly fine on a clean install of the latest SVN. Where I design my systems to not need the 'clean' part of that equation, the latest SVN has quite a few changes than the release.
Do you have the latest SVN or are you running the release?
Can you delete the Complete Spell System folder and replace it with the latest release in post 1? Does it still throw the errors?

I will see if I can get VCS Express downloaded and installed so I can try to fix these things in a few days, but no guarantees. Let me know what you find!

Error:

For sore reason I keep getting these errors, tried fixing them just not sure how to.

Errors:
Errors:
+ Complete Spell System/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/Destroyi
ngAngel.cs:
CS0539: Line 16: 'ICommodity.DescriptionNumber' in explicit interface declar
ation is not a member of interface
+ Complete Spell System/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/Petrafie
dWood.cs:
+ Complete Spell System/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/SpringWa
ter.cs:

A_Li_N

Knight
nicksexton000;798530 said:
For sore reason I keep getting these errors, tried fixing them just not sure how to.

Errors:
Errors:
+ Complete Spell System/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/Destroyi
ngAngel.cs:
+ Complete Spell System/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/Petrafie
dWood.cs:
+ Complete Spell System/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/SpringWa
ter.cs:

http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/95653-acc-complete-spell-system.html#post795445
As well as the post above it.

Comment out those lines and maybe a few other changes are needed to make it work on 2.0

KnitePrince

Sorceror
A_Li_N;798527 said:
I did not receive any emails from this thread until just now! Sorry for the delay.
I don't currently have the resources to check into these errors at the moment. I'm currently on my new laptop and 50 miles away from my main computer that has all my stuff. I'll be even further away come tomorrow. Monday next week will be the soonest I'll be able to do anything with them I think.

What I do know is that the current release compiles and 'runs' perfectly fine on a clean install of the latest SVN. Where I design my systems to not need the 'clean' part of that equation, the latest SVN has quite a few changes than the release.
Can you delete the Complete Spell System folder and replace it with the latest release in post 1? Does it still throw the errors?

I will see if I can get VCS Express downloaded and installed so I can try to fix these things in a few days, but no guarantees. Let me know what you find!

What I do know is that the current release compiles and 'runs' perfectly fine on a clean install of the latest SVN.

No, and thats most likely my problem...
I have no knowledge of what SVN even means, I thought it might be the Core code etc, I had no idea that it was just another release of the game like 1.0, RC1, RC2 etc... My Shard was Murdered by Mother nature shortly after 2.0 was released, we were looking at updating when the disaster struck, and i am only now settled into rebuilding... so much has changed :(
I tried and fought with RC2 for about two weeks, then decided to try RC1 as recomended in another post, and within an hour had a shard up and running, so am Still using RC1.... I've managed to get every system i wanted in and running, All spells with cast command is the last "Major" hurtle.. after that, only balancing and weaks of tweaking...
Is it possible for me to modify this to work with RC1?