RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACC - Public Gates

A_Li_N

Knight
Updated

2009-03-29
- Fixed an issue with the ACC Import feature not showing Categories or Locations.
- Other minor tweeks.

Files Changed
PGSystem.cs
Items\PuglicGate.cs
Gumps\PGAddEditGump.cs
Gumps\PGGump.cs

To Update
Extract files in rar, overwriting your current files.

jacquesc1

Sorceror
need help please

:(i get this error on the scrips i know it in the reagon folder

HTML:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Customs/[2.0]Alien's - ACC and Central Memory/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Ch
anging/Reagents/DestroyingAngel.cs:
    CS0535: Line 6: 'Server.Items.DestroyingAngel' does not implement interface
member 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
anging/Reagents/PetrafiedWood.cs:
    CS0535: Line 6: 'Server.Items.PetrafiedWood' does not implement interface me
mber 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
anging/Reagents/SpringWater.cs:
    CS0535: Line 6: 'Server.Items.SpringWater' does not implement interface memb
er 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

:confused:i know this is where the problem is but how do i fix it?

HTML:
public class DestroyingAngel : BaseReagent, ICommodity
public class PetrafiedWood : BaseReagent, ICommodity
public class SpringWater : BaseReagent, ICommodity

my problem what must i do to fix it?
aney help will be welcum :D

Lichbane

Wanderer
This looks really great. I just LOVE the flexibility. Adding this to my server. :)

EDIT: Would it be possible to export/import files in XML format. I'd like to change the order the gates appear in the gump, and reordering them in the load file sounds the easiest way of doing that (as opposed to building it into the management gump).

A_Li_N

Knight
culpress;829617 said:
Thank you A_Li_N , You rock hardcore! xD
Not a problem. I'll see if it might be easily possible to set that option in-game

Lichbane;827932 said:
EDIT: Would it be possible to export/import files in XML format. I'd like to change the order the gates appear in the gump, and reordering them in the load file sounds the easiest way of doing that (as opposed to building it into the management gump).

It's very possible and something I should have done instead of how I currently have it, but I didn't know much of XML at the time :) Maybe in the next release.

mortenbub

Wanderer
Ok one more question -- how would I add Ter Mur?

I take it its in the PGSystem.cs

But where is the radio numbers for it and Label for it? Fill in blanks for me?

Code:
                                gump.AddRadio(435, 190, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.Trammel), 111);
                                gump.AddRadio(570, 190, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.Malas), 112);
                                gump.AddRadio(435, 215, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.Felucca), 113);
                                gump.AddRadio(570, 215, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.Ilshenar), 114);
                                gump.AddRadio(435, 240, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.Tokuno), 115);

gump.AddLabel(460, 192, 1153, "Tram");
                                gump.AddLabel(530, 192, 1153, "Malas");
                                gump.AddLabel(460, 217, 1153, "Fel");
                                gump.AddLabel(542, 217, 1153, "Ilsh");
                                gump.AddLabel(460, 242, 1153, "Tokuno");

A_Li_N

Knight
mortenbub;829681 said:
Ok one more question -- how would I add Ter Mur?

I take it its in the PGSystem.cs

But where is the radio numbers for it and Label for it? Fill in blanks for me?
From what I can tell from the latest SVN, Ter Mur is not currently part of RunUO as an option for Map. If you've taken the time and effort to put it in your shard, you can simply add another radio/label to the lists where you found this code:
Code:
                                gump.AddRadio(435, 190, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.Trammel), 111);
                                gump.AddRadio(570, 190, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.Malas), 112);
                                gump.AddRadio(435, 215, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.Felucca), 113);
                                gump.AddRadio(570, 215, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.Ilshenar), 114);
                                gump.AddRadio(435, 240, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.Tokuno), 115);
                               [COLOR="Red"] gump.AddRadio(570, 240, 208, 209, (Params.SelectedLocation.Key.Map == Map.<YOURMAPNAME>), 127);[/COLOR]

gump.AddLabel(460, 192, 1153, "Tram");
                                gump.AddLabel(530, 192, 1153, "Malas");
                                gump.AddLabel(460, 217, 1153, "Fel");
                                gump.AddLabel(542, 217, 1153, "Ilsh");
                                gump.AddLabel(460, 242, 1153, "Tokuno");
                                [COLOR="red"]gump.AddLabel(530, 242, 1153, "<YOURMAPNAME>");[/COLOR]
Something like that.
Correct me if I am wrong about Ter Mur not being part of SVN (or 2.0 for that matter)!
(And no, I cannot help you add it to your shard, sorry)

mortenbub

Wanderer
hehe Ter Mur is the new map / facet of Ultima Online from OSI -- if you have updated your client you have it, most newer shards coming up are trying to offer it.

I did the changes what you said, Ter Mur shows up in letting me add it -- but the problem is when I click like Add a location from that Map, it has me give in cords, etc, but on the map section i cant pick TerMur.map -- i need to know how to add it to the other gump

A_Li_N

Knight
mortenbub;830469 said:
hehe Ter Mur is the new map / facet of Ultima Online from OSI -- if you have updated your client you have it, most newer shards coming up are trying to offer it.

I did the changes what you said, Ter Mur shows up in letting me add it -- but the problem is when I click like Add a location from that Map, it has me give in cords, etc, but on the map section i cant pick TerMur.map -- i need to know how to add it to the other gump

My bad, I forgot one file:
AddEditGump.cs
Code:
                AddLabel(685, 365, 0, "<YOURMAPNAMEHERE");
                AddRadio(655, 370, 208, 209, (Map == Map.<YOURMAPNAMEHERE> ? true : false), 20);
That would be placed around line 134-ish...after the other ones that look like it.
Then down around line 187 or so:
Code:
                switch (m)
                {
                    case 6: Map = Map.Trammel; break;
                    case 7: Map = Map.Felucca; break;
                    case 8: Map = Map.Malas; break;
                    case 9: Map = Map.Ilshenar; break;
                    case 10: Map = Map.Tokuno; break;
                    case 20: Map = Map.<YOURMAPNAMEHERE>; break;
                }
That should be about it I believe

Lichbane

Wanderer
mortenbub;830469 said:
Sorry for OT question ... but is there somewhere that describes how to add the new maps to RunUO?