RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACC Yard and Garden

milva

Sorceror
I agree it has some major crash issues :< we had to stop using it also! Be nice to see if fixed one day ;)

tass23

Page
I've not had one single problem with this system at all. What are you guys doing to it after you get it installed?

milva

Sorceror
It seem's to be if more then one player uses this, then there could be crash with placing an item.
Not really doing any thing more then player's using it ;) Your luckly then!

nikkor1132

Sorceror
Same as me i use the system and i have had no crashes yet and i know of 6 players that have one and used it. They are all the time either adding a item in or replacing items.

milva

Sorceror
One other problem I have seen with this is- a player can pass on the shovel to any of their other chars.
So if this is a reward item, they can build a house-deco the outside and then sell the house. Strange some have
issues's with this while other's do not.

tass23

Page
Yeah Mil, I've noticed the deco stay's up after the house gets sold to another player, but it's simple enough to remove it for staff, just double click on most of it and it goes away. However, I think it kind of makes sense that the deco should stay. In the real world, if someone comes and does landscaping on your yard, and you sell the house, the next owner gets the landscaping ;)

milva

Sorceror
Very true, but since we only give this item as reward for Elder Player- would rather other's do not benefit
from it ;)

Baranein

Traveler
this is one of the best systems i have ever used, i am using it on a private shard with just myself on it and havent had any problems. Is shtoink version fixed with no crashes? Is anyone using it on a live shard?

shtoink

Sorceror
I havent had any crashes related to this system. In fact the only crashes I have had are during saving when I use .net 4.0 but that is unrelated.

That being said I have a total of 6 accounts on my server, lol.

alchimysty

Wanderer
Thanks for the original posting and the update Shtoink! Works great although 10x10x10x10 (for the updated version) for the yard is a bit much...definitely going to edit yardsettings.cs :D

-Alch