RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addon Script Generator

ok thanks, but just let me understand it more.
do you mean

instead of putting a rug on top of white floor tiles, take them out and put the rug on the grass! :p

thank you. :)

Unicorn1259

Wanderer
Problem

I tried making a bathtub with pb deco. when I use Addongen I target a large area around the tub & it makes the addon fine. But then when I try adding the addon it only included like 2 sides of the tub. I have tried it several times, changing different angles, but still only get part of the tub. could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks :)

well 1 thing if u pm me your shard address ill have alook. as im a little master at it. let me no. if not i have a way. .lol

ps lol i forgot to put it. what to try.
sorry.
em when u do [addongen
put in the name at the top/.
then try clicking the statics box. and try again

Unicorn1259

Wanderer
Thank you

Thank you SOoo Much. That worked! would you also know how to make things keep its name. Like when I made the tub I renamed the sheet into towel, but when I deede it , it went back to sheet. and how can I make it where the whole thing says Bathtub , instead of the name if each peice? :)

milva

Sorceror
This script is really wonderful to have! I have made some really nice items-Grill- Fish Tank- Fireplace, etc. Just wondering- for the grill I like using the square piece of blood(since when hued you can see threw it ) as the grill plate. But when added in game as addon-it does appear with the red hue instead of hue which I created and name does say blood.
Would there be a safe way to change this in the addon script?
Thanks!

i think the best thing to do is open the script, and look at it. find in there what you are looking for. if you need help with it. please post in the right place ie not in here. lol
thanks

timothyisreal

Sorceror
looks like a good script

i havent used it yet but from all the post that i see in here im sure it will be awsome thanks for posting it :)

Goov Maeloc

Wanderer
I tried it with RunUO-2.0-RC1, but I found this problem:

Error:
+ Custom\AddonGenerator.cs:
CS0246: Line 113: The type of namespace name 'commandEventArgs' could not be found <are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>

any suggestion?

Thanks.