RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ancient Samurai Helm v0.1

Halciet

Sorceror
By chance, have you all edited your verdata/tiledata? For example, if you patch in the rideable drake/bear animations, you won't be able to equip the helm anymore, since the drake/bear animation links overwrite the helm.

I'm just curious because I don't understand why you're all having so many problems with it. Went in fine for me.

-Hal

Big Bob

Wanderer
Could someone that has this working please post there tiledata.mul file so I can compare a working one with a non-working one.

NiaFlyte

Wanderer
Halciet said:
By chance, have you all edited your verdata/tiledata? For example, if you patch in the rideable drake/bear animations, you won't be able to equip the helm anymore, since the drake/bear animation links overwrite the helm.

I'm just curious because I don't understand why you're all having so many problems with it. Went in fine for me.

-Hal

Epp, ya, we are using ridable drakes and wings any idea what code string we would need to put back in?

Halciet

Sorceror
I'm not sure exactly which entry is overwritten or corrupted, but Big Bob had the same error when he paged me the other day, and managed to get it worked out by looking at a clean copy of the tiledata. You might wanna PM and see what he changed.

-Hal