RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcements anyone?

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Announcements anyone?

Alright here we go (*scared*)...Do you have any announcements that you want to tell? Anything, just anything?? Id like to know what people have done in there lives.Rather things that nobody never heard of before :D Something you are, something you did or just anything "unusual" about you or...you know. I think you got my point :D
Well my announcement is that im bi. Yeah i know there are lots of people that are going to hate me afther they read this, but still...i have a feeling that i have to tell this to somebody...my parents doesnt know, and none of my friends here in Finland. Im scared to tell it to my parents, because i know what my dad thinks. Thats why im not going to tell him or my mum about this. Thank you so much for reading...

PS. Id like to say thanks to Seven. He was the first person that i told this al to, so a big thanks to him for listening :)

Kiwi

Knight
This will not live up to Seven's announcement thread, that was just too fun.

I have nothing to announce. Everyone on the internet already knows I'm gay, but only a few people in real life :(.

I'd rather move out of state and completely cut contact with my parents than tell them.

EDIT

nixu_tps said:
PS. Id like to say thanks to Seven. He was the first person that i told this al to, so a big thanks to him for listening :)

He was the first person I told too :confused:

Sunshine

Wanderer
nixu_tps said:
Alright here we go (*scared*)...Do you have any announcements that you want to tell? Anything, just anything?? Id like to know what people have done in there lives.Rather things that nobody never heard of before :D Something you are, something you did or just anything "unusual" about you or...you know. I think you got my point :D
Well my announcement is that im bi. Yeah i know there are lots of people that are going to hate me afther they read this, but still...i have a feeling that i have to tell this to somebody...my parents doesnt know, and none of my friends here in Finland. Im scared to tell it to my parents, because i know what my dad thinks. Thats why im not going to tell him or my mum about this. Thank you so much for reading...

Congrats that just means there are no not my types..giggles...well you know...not my gender...or prefernce...I am not good with wording it...but you know...

PS Miss seeing you around

A_Li_N

Knight
nixu_tps said:
Yeah i know there are lots of people that are going to hate me afther they read this, but still...
Fuck them.

Congrats on coming out, even if it is only online :) Wait a few years, get comfertable with everything and out of the house where they can't damage your lifestyle, then tell your parents. Holding things back and keeping secrets is a lot harder than dealing with a father that could not even care as much as you think he does. They also tend to ... forgive (not saying you are doing something wrong) you for who you are.

Good luck with you life :)

Congrats on the courgae. Fuck anyone who tells you different. And as Kiwi and seven know already, I use fag alot to describe ppl I'm mad at or dont like, please dont take offense its nothiung against real gay people.

P.S. I was the second person Seven told.

EDIT: why is it becoming a fad to be the first or second person someone comes out to?

A_Li_N

Knight
As for announcements...I haven't had sex (of any sort) in over 8 months. I've bought a $250,000 duplex and am trying to rent the other side. I found that there's someone in this community in the same town as I am (he found me, I need to call him when I get settled)

umm...

I'm swallowing my pride and looking for any job I can find that is semi fun. Construction, warehouse, swing, graveyard, computers, you name it. I'm a license massage therapist, but nobody seems to be hiring and it's going to take a while to get my private practice off the ground.

My vid card crapped out for no apparent reason last night and I threw another $180 onto my CC to buy a new one...money I don't have spent.

umm...

I live alone in a big room...pretty much anyway. My side of the duplex has 4 rooms. 2 bedrooms and 2 living room type rooms. 2 bedrooms and half of one of the living rooms are being converted into a massage practice with two rooms to be rented out at $10/day with a small lobby and bathroom. Half bath and kitchen and half that living space, as well as a pretty big room with cathedral celings is my humble abode.

umm...

I have over 500 episodes of TV shows. 500+ games and over 1.5 terabytes of HD space. Just no vcard to play any of them.

umm...

Everyone is leaving town because school is done...gona be a slow summer. Good thing my best friend grew up and lives here.

yeah...think that's all I can come up with.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Well I am way left out now...cries...

No one tells me anything ever.....

"I am proud you found the courage to post and to tell anyone...You are much bravier than I...at least Finland is more acceptable of such that USA...we are such asses in the USA"

PSSSSS I AM AMERICAN TOO

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Sunshine said:
Well I am way left out now...cries...

No one tells me anything ever.....

"I am proud you found the courage to post and to tell anyone...You are much bravier than I...at least Finland is more acceptable of such that USA...we are such asses in the USA"

PSSSSS I AM AMERICAN TOO

You are not asses in USA. Lots of people thinks so, and says so, but the truth is that you are really nice people. I have almost 30 contacts in msn to people from USA, and they are all really nice, so dont say things like that...You are not asses :D

Kiwi

Knight
nixu_tps said:
You are not asses in USA. Lots of people thinks so, and says so, but the truth is that you are really nice people. I have almost 30 contacts in msn to people from USA, and they are all really nice, so dont say things like that...You are not asses :D

You can't say that until you've lived here. Trust me. I can't stand most people around me.

Sunshine

Wanderer
nixu_tps said:

Ok well we have alot of people who are...and since our population is sooo huge...we tend to have alot of them...

but yes we can be nice..at least some of us...

I am proud of you hun...takes alot of courage...I just hope someday ..it is soo accepted no announcements would be need to be made..it would be ...like SOO??...smiles and hugs

A_Li_N

Knight
nixu_tps said:
America has a lot more strict ... umm ... taboos than a lot of the world. I think that's what she was meaning. And I think I must stress 'America', not Americans. A lot of Americans could care less, but the majority makes the whole.

Sunshine

Wanderer
and Besides hun...there are alot of very super nice people in USA too ..I was sorta teasing in a way ..tounge in cheek..we do have the jack ass red necks ..who areHolier than thou attitude..but they are seen as what they are by the more open minded people..even there

Just say screw it ..be you and be proud.. you only get one life..Enjoy it

nixu_tps

Sorceror
I feel SOOOOOO much better now, thanks to you people :)
Actually...now when i think about this..it all happened so fast...i mean, it was yesterday i began to think that, maby i have to accept myself as i am. I tried and tried to become strait (my own ways) but the feelings took me over. Its funny how the feelings control you...

Sunshine

Wanderer
I use to tell my daughter...feelings are not right or wrong, they are feelings...it is how we act on them that matters..and now you have come to accept yours..you will do GREAT....

GREAT not too finnish but bet you smiled a little bit?

Sunshine

Wanderer
Winks-

Hey now for a real announcement (just hoping one day anyone sexual preference will be soo accepted it will not be seen as anything more than what it is)) ...hey you know what...it is hot in finland lol

Sunshine said:
.we do have the jack ass red necks ..who areHolier than thou attitude..

Omg Sunshine, my Hubbys been to Finland? Sounds like you know him! LOL:p

And in my siggy is says I'm not here to flame...LOL Doesnt count though if they don't read the boards..LOL Huh, Beneath the Stars? LOL