RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcements anyone?

Mo Khan

Wanderer
Kiwi said:
Yeah... I'm 20 and I'm not ready to tell my parents yet... you said you are bi which I think would be easier to deal with, because if they are against it you are still 50% "normal".

Cheesy Disclaimer:
The following statement has no intention, stated or implied, to offend. It is all in jest.

Concerning the bi thing....I heard this some time ago and thought it might apply at this very moment. OK, here it goes:

A guy could be a great architect; in fact, he could be the greatest architect of all time. He could design and build the most magnificent buildings and bridges ever seen by mankind. HOWEVER, if, during his lifetime, he ever sucked a dick, he would never be remembered as a great architect, rather, he would be remembered as a cock sucker who designed cool buildings. The moral to the story: Hell I don't know. Um...oh yeah, there is no such thing as bi, you're either gay or straight. If you have had sex with a man, you are gay, even if you have sex with women too. STILL gay. Why so many terms for variations of one preference? I mean hell....I have sex at night, maybe I should be calledl a noctosexual. And if I have sex both at night and during the day, I could be called a Diurnalsexual. Of course we'd have to shorten it to DI...so, yeah, I'm di sexual :D

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Kiwi said:
Yeah... I'm 20 and I'm not ready to tell my parents yet... you said you are bi which I think would be easier to deal with, because if they are against it you are still 50% "normal".

50 % normal...? Haha :D

Well, know when you said it i want to say that people that are gay, are NOT abnormal. They just like boys instead of girls. There are lots of opinions about this too, but this is my opinion. Gay men are nice people. My dads girlfriends brother is gay, and married with an other man. They are really nice and i like them :). I cant understand people that cant stand gays. They are sill humans, so people that thinks that gays are disgusting, does have something wrong in there heads. I want to make this clear to that kind of people. We all are humans, so we all have the right to like/love/dislike the person/thing that the person likes...

Kiwi

Knight
That's why I put "normal" in quotes.. because I didn't really mean it that way, but people do see it that way.

I don't believe I'm normal, but for completely different reasons ;)

Killamus

Knight
My opinion:
I really could care less. but you hit on me, I hit you.

I don't mean for that to be rude, or what have you, but thats how I feel.

Kiwi

Knight
Killamus said:
My opinion:
I really could care less. but you hit on me, I hit you.

I don't mean for that to be rude, or what have you, but thats how I feel.

Homophobia much?

It's no different when a straight guy hits on a lesbian, or when a girl hits on a gay guy... you never hear anyone in those categories say "You hit on me, I hit you."

If you can't kindly say "I'm straight, sorry" then you're just a mean or aggressive person. That's all.

Killamus

Knight
Thats ment "You know I'm streight, yet you still hit on me". If they don't know, its a simple "I don't roll that way" quote. (Though, in all truth, they'd have to be retarded to hit on me) (AKA I'm not the prettiest rose in the bush)

Kiwi

Knight
Killamus said:
Thats ment "You know I'm streight, yet you still hit on me". If they don't know, its a simple "I don't roll that way" quote. (Though, in all truth, they'd have to be retarded to hit on me) (AKA I'm not the prettiest rose in the bush)

I still think it's a little over the top... hitting on you is different from forcing themselves on you or raping you.

Killamus

Knight
Kiwi said:
I still think it's a little over the top... hitting on you is different from forcing themselves on you or raping you.
True.

Wow, this color thing is really stupid. I mean, really, if you're going to read this, then shouldn't it be black? or maybe I do this to piss ya off. Who knows? Well, besides me. At any rate, I think I hit my 10 character limit, so off I go!

Sunshine

Wanderer
nixu_tps said:
How did you know :p

Well grasshopper I am old and been there many times....I have seen many a changes in the winds of time...yet somethings remain the same....

Giggles in Ameria there was a show...David Carridean played in and he was being taught Karate buy some old wise monks or something..they always called him grasshopper...I can rember the show but not alot of details as I am not that old...

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Sunshine said:
Well grasshopper I am old and been there many times....I have seen many a changes in the winds of time...yet somethings remain the same....

Giggles in Ameria there was a show...David Carridean played in and he was being taught Karate buy some old wise monks or something..they always called him grasshopper...I can rember the show but not alot of details as I am not that old...

LOL...Alright :D

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Radwen said:
Your gay!

Humm no, your bi. Ok wtf did I want to say .. meh, I'm going to eat. Cheers.

Yes i am (bi), and i am so ****** proud of it! Ok, im not...I would just want to be "normal", but...Sometimes it makes me cry...

Sunshine

Wanderer
nixu_tps said:
Yes i am (bi), and i am so ****** proud of it! Ok, im not...I would just want to be "normal", but...Sometimes it makes me cry...

Hugss ...well hun you are normal...really...you just have to accept that you are ....bec you are and stop letting the closed mined, uninformed people who share this planet tell you differently....

Hugs ...

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Sunshine said:
Hugss ...well hun you are normal...really...you just have to accept that you are ....bec you are and stop letting the closed mined, uninformed people who share this planet tell you differently....

Hugs ...

What would i do without you?? ;) :D

Seven is neglecting his straight friends again. Kiwi, It's all your fault.

TMSTKSBK said:
There's an overused word. For it to be a "phobia", you have to be afraid...it's hard to be afraid of you.
Agreed. No offense, but you guys generally aren't the kind of people who strike fear into people's hearts.