RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcements anyone?

Kiwi said:
Why would anyone choose a life of pain and ridicule?

Why do people kill themselves over a "choice"?

Answer to Question 1: They didn't choose a life of pain and ridicule. They chose to be : gay/bi/lesbian/straight. The world chose to ridicule them.

Answer to Question 2: People that kill them selves for any reason are weak and insecure.

You can choose to be whatever sexuality you want. If you don't want to be gay, then suck it up, push aside your emotions and choose not to be gay. Will that be easy? no. Of coarse not. Its your emotions and how you feel. But guess what? They are changable.. by choice.

-Storm

Sunshine said:
I am not one to be argumenative over things I have not personally researched or know to be factual. I leave that to those way more eudcated than my mere Bachelor of Science degree ....so with that I give you some of what the research has shown :

biological Wait we can not control that .....in ourselfs this is not sounding like at all choice like but lets read more.

brain anatomy and hormone production: Ohh...I am not a brain surgeon what ever shall I do ......I can not even produce enough estrogen ....Ohh I think this is sounding ...well lets read on

suggests that sexual preference is biologically determined in animals, and possibly in humans .....There is that Biological again

study of these brain differences ::: Oh no told you I am not a brain surgeon.

Same-sex attraction is widespread across many different species: so that means other creatures sit and choose to be..Ohh my they are smart..or maybe...lets read a bit more

Well there ya go..it it the rams fault...I knew they looked like they were plotting something...hmm well now how could they choose such? how could these studies be soo wrong?

Like I said I leave it to those who are trained and more educated to figure out..all I know is WHO CARES....does not change who a person is by whom they are sleeping with..

Unless of course it is my husband. then they are a slut...so there ya go...

Ohh in case any want to read and perhaps open their minds a bit more...there is alot more I have not included

http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20040218213614data_trunc_sys.shtml
Wait.....They have Gay Rams?
*still stifles his belifes on this matter*

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Storm33229 said:
Aight. Just out of curiousity... why have you chosen to be Bi? I just never understood it.

-Storm

Note to All: You CAN NOT be born : gay/straight/bi/lesbian etc. It is something you choose. Their is no default.

Storm...You cant choose who you are.I haven't chosen my path.This is how i where born, this is how im going to die. Its sad, but thats the fact.

Sunshine

Wanderer
nixu_tps said:
Storm...You cant choose who you are.I haven't chosen my path.This is how i where born, this is how im going to die. Its sad, but thats the fact.

If I may disagree hun

the only thing sad is you thinking it is sad

Hugs

Just know some folks know more of the facts and what things have now been proven....and ya know the only thing that changed ?? Nothing other than I know there is more to life than choice...

the choice you do have to make is this:

Be happy with you and proud of the human being you are ...heart and soul wise....

OR
Let your life slip away and be unhappy...because someone else said you should be...

We can not control how people act, we can only control how we react..

Whats your choice?

Sunshine

Wanderer
Storm33229 said:
Answer to Question 1: They didn't choose a life of pain and ridicule. They chose to be : gay/bi/lesbian/straight. The world chose to ridicule them.

Answer to Question 2: People that kill them selves for any reason are weak and insecure.

You can choose to be whatever sexuality you want. If you don't want to be gay, then suck it up, push aside your emotions and choose not to be gay. Will that be easy? no. Of coarse not. Its your emotions and how you feel. But guess what? They are changable.. by choice.

-Storm

I hope the rams read this ..maybe we can rid the world of those gay rams yet.....there is hope ...

Kiwi

Knight
Storm33229 said:

-Storm

Let me tell you something. It is called a "sexual orientation" for a reason. Just like Anti-Basic can't help but become uncontrollably aroused when he thinks about a woman kicking his ass and forcing him to give her oral, I can't help but find "certain thoughts" incredibly sexy. If you are a male as well, you should know that you can not control your penis, it just isn't happening. If you say you can, you are full of shit.

I can choose to be with a woman, you're right. I'd also be choosing to lie to her if she ever asked me "Do you find me sexually attractive?" I'd also be choosing to have to think about someone else to have sex with her. Isn't that a little cruel?

Being "gay" means being sexually attracted to people of the same gender. No matter how I change my mind about it, my body will still react the same way.

There's a difference between something being "difficult" and something being "impossible to do without being completely miserable."

Again, you have no idea how it feels, so please do not even try to act like you understand.

Meh. I'm just going to stop here. Sorry if I've offended anyone. My opinions/statements are ignorant. This is were I stop on this thread.

-Storm

Let me tell you something. It is called a "sexual orientation" for a reason. Just like Anti-Basic can't help but become uncontrollably aroused when he thinks about a woman kicking his ass and forcing him to give her oral, I can't help but find "certain thoughts" incredibly sexy. If you are a male as well, you should know that you can not control your penis, it just isn't happening. If you say you can, you are full of shit.
Thanks..... Alot.... gg

Altho I wouldn't exactly call masochism an orientation per se....

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Sunshine said:
If I may disagree hun

the only thing sad is you thinking it is sad

Hugs

Just know some folks know more of the facts and what things have now been proven....and ya know the only thing that changed ?? Nothing other than I know there is more to life than choice...

the choice you do have to make is this:

Be happy with you and proud of the human being you are ...heart and soul wise....

OR
Let your life slip away and be unhappy...because someone else said you should be...

We can not control how people act, we can only control how we react..

Whats your choice?

Mu choice for now, is that "im not sure"! The thing is this. I would like to be straight, and as i said before i have tried, but it is not that simple as maby people would think it would be. I want to be happy. But for now...I dont know if i can be happy like this. Its sooooo difficult to give you people the view of this situation that i am in right now.

Sunshine said:
Just hugs you ....Just hugs you again...tis ok I am always here for you ...and not so far away really
I hug you to, nixu.

...Just dont get a boner..cuz that'd be a little awkward :p just teasing.

Kiwi

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
I hug you to, nixu.

Nobody would, after seeing your face.

Of course I'm here to listen to anyone who needs to talk about any issue... consider me a virtual therapist.

Even after all the disgusting perverted things Anti-Basic has told me, I still like him.

Kiwi said:
Nobody would, after seeing your face.

Of course I'm here to listen to anyone who needs to talk about any issue... consider me a virtual therapist.

Even after all the disgusting perverted things Anti-Basic has told me, I still like him.
I'm prettier than you!!!!

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Anti-Basic said:
I hug you to, nixu.

Than you for your support...I would never had guest that you people take this this "easily". But i still got 2 steps to walk. My friends and my parents. Which have to wait a looooooooong time before i tell them IF i tell...

Kiwi

Knight
nixu_tps said:
Than you for your support...I would never had guest that you people take this this "easily". But i still got 2 steps to walk. My friends and my parents.

The friends part is pretty easy, I've done it already... well, some of them. If they REALLY are your friends, they won't care (mine didn't, except one who is taking it pretty hard for certain reasons.)

I find it interesting the way you can learn a lot about people just by telling them one little thing about yourself.

A_Li_N

Knight
Kiwi said:
Of course you don't understand it. You can't understand it unless you go through it. And as such your opinion on the subject is fucking ignorant.

Why would anyone choose a life of pain and ridicule?

Why do people kill themselves over a "choice"?

It took me 8 years to accept the fact that I will never be normal and never live a normal life. I will probably never have my own flesh & blood children. Something like that is extremely hard to accept, and until YOU go through it, you can not tell me that I chose to be this way.

Amen. That's about all I can say.