RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcements anyone?

Sunshine

Wanderer
Ya know it is funny ....when I was young alot of things bad happend in my life..and I thought when I grow up I want to be with an ugly man...then he will be nicer to me and not leave me..(when I was 20 I was suppose to be beautiful or so I was told)...

So I married a short ugly man...I was happy for 5 mins..till he knocked the shit out of me for forgetting something in the refregerator at home...so that meant speical trip for someone....- I was nervious it was my wedding day-

So I took it and said ok..well it was one time...
it was one time everytime...every day .....sometimes all day long

then I left...I made some bad choices in life and always attracted the wrong types...till

One day ...I was told something that blew my mind...

I was told I see you with my heart it matters not that I have yet to see you with my eyes...

WOWSER...I was always told growing up.. you are the preety one...oh her she is the smart one..so I felt I had to live up to it..then as I got older I lost who I was....

I was not the pretty one now...(old is not pretty)..20ish is pretty ..30 can be pretty too ..but that is all gone..now what am I?

I live in a place I can not read the tv book..I can not ask for directions to the store...I can not say help me I am hurt...so I can not be smart anymore...

the man who told me I see you with my heart it matters not that I have yet to see you with my eyes...

Has taught me much...You see I am me.. a huge hearted person..who hates to hurt anyone..hates to see people being hurt..wants to smile and maybe bring a smile to someone else..He tells me I am a GOOD person....

Now that I can always strive to be.....

SO be what you are ..not what others say you should be or are...

Be YOU ...after all you are the best YOU out there

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Sunshine said:
Ya know it is funny ....when I was young alot of things bad happend in my life..and I thought when I grow up I want to be with an ugly man...then he will be nicer to me and not leave me..(when I was 20 I was suppose to be beautiful or so I was told)...

So I married a short ugly man...I was happy for 5 mins..till he knocked the shit out of me for forgetting something in the refregerator at home...so that meant speical trip for someone....- I was nervious it was my wedding day-

So I took it and said ok..well it was one time...
it was one time everytime...every day .....sometimes all day long

then I left...I made some bad choices in life and always attracted the wrong types...till

One day ...I was told something that blew my mind...

I was told I see you with my heart it matters not that I have yet to see you with my eyes...

WOWSER...I was always told growing up.. you are the preety one...oh her she is the smart one..so I felt I had to live up to it..then as I got older I lost who I was....

I was not the pretty one now...(old is not pretty)..20ish is pretty ..30 can be pretty too ..but that is all gone..now what am I?

I live in a place I can not read the tv book..I can not ask for directions to the store...I can not say help me I am hurt...so I can not be smart anymore...

the man who told me I see you with my heart it matters not that I have yet to see you with my eyes...

Has taught me much...You see I am me.. a huge hearted person..who hates to hurt anyone..hates to see people being hurt..wants to smile and maybe bring a smile to someone else..He tells me I am a GOOD person....

Now that I can always strive to be.....

SO be what you are ..not what others say you should be or are...

Be YOU ...after all you are the best YOU out there

sniff...I dont know wat to say anymore...And il promise that i remember this line: I see you with my heart it matters not that I have yet to see you with my eyes... That was really buetiful...thank you so much again...:p If i only could, i would give you +++++++++++++++++++++++++karma!

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:

Your words ring so true and "his" statement of not seeing you with his eyes is beautiful as well as true but this part of you being hit by some lame woman beater really irks me.

No person has the right to mistreat or harm another out of anger, I am very glad your life has changed so much for the better, none deserve to treated as you once were.

As for age having bearing on beauty? No, I disagree for true beauty comes from within and not what might show on the outside. Many times I have seen a physical beauty only to listen to the words coming from her mouth or watch her actions only to find that inside she or he is hollow, an empty shell.

Again I am so very glad you have found your smile and happiness. :)

Sunshine

Wanderer
Kiwi said:
The username Sunshine could not be more fitting :p

Thanks ...the man who told me that about seeing me with his heart..

Every morng when I wake up..he says to me..

Good Morning My sunshine how did you sleep...

so when I made my account I used sunshine

He is the light in my life....

Thank you

PS if anyone of you are ever in a bad place..know this

Circumstances are temporary, things change and you too can be sunshine to someone out there...just keep your heart open

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Circumstances are temporary, things change and you too can be sunshine to someone out there...just keep your heart open

After a really bad time in my life my heart became closed until one day a blonde haired, blue eyed Lady from Canada came into my life and in turn brought back my sunshine. Each night as I lay in bed I often gently touch her hair and I also tell her she has warmed my life with her radiance, she is my everything as it should be (even when I must dig up the entire front yard for a flower bed LOL (but don't tell her that hehehehe) )

Joeku

Lord
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you keep me happpppyyyyyy when skies are grayyyy... you only know dear, how much I loooove you, please don't take my sunshine away......"

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Joeku said:
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you keep me happpppyyyyyy when skies are grayyyy... you only know dear, how much I loooove you, please don't take my sunshine away......"

That was nice :p Im sure she likes it ;)

Sunshine

Wanderer
Joeku said:

Ahh how sweet...If I could ++ you I would but been not long ago I ++ you ...;)

marvin3634

Wanderer
Uus Corp..... Whoo! My annoucement I just learned necromancy. lol I always wanted to do that. So now that I have done that I now retire my powers of necromancy to pursue another annoying craft. Wrighting T.V. Ads.