RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcements anyone?

bzk90

Lord
My announcement

The following people are now on my shit list

demonslyer
Draegen
Slayer706

If they died today it would not be to soon, discuss.

Slayer706

Sorceror
Not the first list I have been on and not the last, but by far the most useless......
Being on your shit list hurts me a little less than this much "-".
You on the other hand have made a list of people you don't like from an internet forum. Kinda sad.
As for my announcement:
"I own starbucks!"

P.S. - Are you bi-polar? Just a day or so ago you said we were going to get along just fine, then today you wouldn't care if I died......

bzk90

Lord
Well I guess that means Im not nice to people who are *insert flame here* to a level I didn't believe man could ever reach.

Radwen

Wanderer
If my parents died any day, the world would be a better place.

All I want from them is that they shut the fuck up. Everytime they ask me somthing I say yes and I do it. They are very pleased about it... but why won't they fucking shut up ????!!!!

Goddamnit! Fuck it annoys me .. damn I wish they got eaten by zombies. Or died in any other way ...

I never liked them .. I don't hate them either .. they always felt like strangers to me. Very stupid and annoying strangers.

My announcement :
I will give 500 gold on my shard to any of you who kill my parents. You could trade that for +karma since my shard is french ...

bzk90

Lord
[JOKE]No im pissed off because you insulted somebody and then didn't make your wrong right. Instead of apologizing you tried to convince us that it was a joke, which by itself would not piss me off. The thing that tipped the iceberg is the fact that after you insulted sunshine and me you made the stupid comment of saying we have no sense of humor.I HAVE A GREAT SENCE OF HUMOR[/JOKE]

On a serious note, this entire thing is ridiculous. I guess the bad thing about sarcasm is that it is often so light and un-noticable that people often don't realize it is there.

*all puns intended*

Slayer706

Sorceror
On a serious note, this entire thing is ridiculous.
Which is why I attempted to change the subject to whatver TMZ was talking about. Then you replied with the dumb statement comment and all hell broke loose from there....

No matter how you feel about someone, its not good to wish death upon them..This only shows a very low level of immaturity....Its sad that anyone would wishes death on any human....:(