RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcements anyone?

TMSTKSBK

Lord
O YE, O YE!

I'm fuggin' tired cause I got 5 hours of sleep. Maybe less. I dunno. Either way, I'm fuggin tired.

Oh yeah. And my car's driver inside door handle decided yesterday was an excellent time to break.
But my dad is the master handyman and we fixed it (yay!)

(Why do announcements have to deal with sex?)

nixu_tps

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK said:
O YE, O YE!

I'm fuggin' tired cause I got 5 hours of sleep. Maybe less. I dunno. Either way, I'm fuggin tired.

Oh yeah. And my car's driver inside door handle decided yesterday was an excellent time to break.
But my dad is the master handyman and we fixed it (yay!)

5 h?? Thats much :p A week ago i was awake al night. It was terrible...I where so dead in the morning...

nixu_tps

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK said:
(Why do announcements have to deal with sex?)

They are not always about sex...Ok, well weary often yes, but its maby because...uh...i cant explain it. It would be a loooooooooooooooong text, and im 2 lazy for writing that right now...

Sunshine

Wanderer
well becuase ...well just like advertisers have known for years...Sex sells and in this case...talking about sex gets peoples attention..and when one makes an announcement they hope someone will read it I am sure....SOOOO sex=readers=sex

Did you know men are suppose to think of sex like every 20 seconds? now that is scarey and shows again why good announcements often start with SEX

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Sunshine said:
Did you know men are suppose to think of sex like every 20 seconds? now that is scarey and shows again why good announcements often start with SEX

Thats more that true Sunshine :) We think of it ofthen, but maby not that othen. 20 secs sounds like someone little more perv. Well, ok...In every man lives a little perv :>
Isnt that true guys?

Sunshine

Wanderer
not sure it means every 20 exact but averages out to that..you can have thoughts lasting longer than 1 sec...soo averages that...

Gosh I know I am a happy happy womand with my Finnish man..grins..he often thinks ALOT

pacolaco2

Sorceror
nixu_tps said:
Well my announcement is that im bi. Yeah i know there are lots of people that are going to hate me afther they read this, but still...i have a feeling that i have to tell this to somebody...my parents doesnt know, and none of my friends here in Finland. Im scared to tell it to my parents, because i know what my dad thinks. Thats why im not going to tell him or my mum about this. Thank you so much for reading...

PS. Id like to say thanks to Seven. He was the first person that i told this al to, so a big thanks to him for listening :)

I'm not bi, and I'm not gay, but I'm never going to hate you (or anyone else)because you (they) are bi-sexual/gay. If someone hates you for that reason, then they are ignorant and deserve to be neutered so they can't ever reproduce stupid children.

nixu_tps

Sorceror
pacolaco2 said:
I'm not bi, and I'm not gay, but I'm never going to hate you (or anyone else)because you (they) are bi-sexual/gay. If someone hates you for that reason, then they are ignorant and deserve to be neutered so they can't ever reproduce stupid children.

Thank you so much...That was really nice of you :)

Freya

Wanderer
=D Hmmm announcements... Lets see, I think the lack of posts by DreamCatcher deserves a announcement as to the reasons for the absence! =D I know what DreamCatcher and I have been busy doing this week! You may have noticed we're not posting as much :eek: :eek: I know it's awful :( Lol But, we haven't had a choice, we have been busy working on setting up this seminar and website =D It's been hell, our brains are fried!! :eek: :eek: :D :p
But here's where we've been lately =D Whatcha think of our beautiful work! =D

http://learnyourrights.org

I'm back for only a min tho...:( As Freya said our brains are fried with all the work we've been doing...Ever have Brain Farts? LOL Well I had Brain Farts all week with all this work...What I forget Freya remembers what she forgets I remember....And we have to work all weekend long, but at least we'll have some drinks to help ease the Brain Freeze this weekend...LOL;) :D

pacolaco2

Sorceror
nixu_tps said:
Thank you so much...That was really nice of you :)

That wasn't meant to be nice, it was meant to be true and straight forwardly put. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but what I wrote applies to everyone, regardless of age, race, skin color, nationality, etc. If you see something I write, and it seems serious, then I probably meant for it to be 100% serious. That "they should be neutered" comment is quite true, they shouldn't ever reproduce.

There is this one kid I dislike in my school who is black (I dislike him because he is an asshole, just to avoid any confusion), and he's not the biggest strongest kid in the grade. Although I do not like him, I still am against any racism (directed to him, or not), take for example: a kid was insulting him, calling him a quote "dirty nigger," I am completely against racism and let me say that one kid (insulting the kid I don't like) was soon with a nice fist mark on his mandible (Jaw) region.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Just stay in front of me, please...

and I my personal opinion of homosexuality is that it is a disorder of some kind. Doesn't make sense by scientific or moral viewpoints. But I won't mess with you in any way as long as you return the favor...

A_Li_N

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:

and I my personal opinion of homosexuality is that it is a disorder of some kind. Doesn't make sense by scientific or moral viewpoints. But I won't mess with you in any way as long as you return the favor...
Yeah, just about as much as pregnancy is concidered a desease...You know I respect your views :)

Mo Khan

Wanderer
nixu_tps said:
my parents doesnt know, and none of my friends here in Finland. Im scared to tell it to my parents, because i know what my dad thinks. Thats why im not going to tell him or my mum about this. Thank you so much for reading...

I know this reply is a little late, but, who cares.

I am a father of 2 boys. One 17 and the other 15. I have been married for 20 years. I served in the military for 12 years, most of which was over seas and without my family. I was honored to be selected for 2 Presidential Innaugurations. I served in three combat zones. I am fairly hardcore, and my sons are well aware of my thoughts on discipline. My oldest son is gay, yet, he couldn't tell me because he was afraid of what my reaction would be. His assumption was that I would lose my head and raise holy fucking hell. He couldn't have misunderstood me more. And it wasn't the fact that he is gay that bothered me, rather, it hurt my feelings that he didn't know me well enough to feel comfortable telling me he was gay. I cannot change my son, nor would I want to. My only wish for him is to live happy and healthy.

Mo Khan said:

I am a father of 2 boys. One 17 and the other 15. I have been married for 20 years. I served in the military for 12 years, most of which was over seas and without my family. I was honored to be selected for 2 Presidential Innaugurations. I served in three combat zones. I am fairly hardcore, and my sons are well aware of my thoughts on discipline. My oldest son is gay, yet, he couldn't tell me because he was afraid of what my reaction would be. His assumption was that I would lose my head and raise holy fucking hell. He couldn't have misunderstood me more. And it wasn't the fact that he is gay that bothered me, rather, it hurt my feelings that he didn't know me well enough to feel comfortable telling me he was gay. I cannot change my son, nor would I want to. My only wish for him is to live happy and healthy.

Now thats a good parent in my eyes...I also have a 17year old son, he likes the girls, but even if he didn't I would always love him and be there for him...I mean its your kids, how could any parent turn their back on their kids is beyond me....Its their life and we can't live it, but we can always be there for our kids and I'll always be there for mine...

Kiwi

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:

Yeah, like anyone would want to fuck you... get over yourself.

TMSTKSBK said:

Disorder or not, it is not something that can be "cured"...

And Mo Khan, will you be my father? :)

nixu_tps

Sorceror
Mo Khan said:

Now your something that i could call father! This post gives me a new view of this al. IF im going to tell the thing how it is to my parents, it will NOT be now, tomorrow, or the day afther tomorrow.... And please understand me... I would like this to be only my "little secrecy... Well, you guys know it, but thats ok...I donno why, but it feels good that somebody knows...
Its really hard to explain. So forgive me if you didnt understand my bad english...

Kiwi

Knight
nixu_tps said:
Now your something that i could call father! This post gives me a new view of this al. IF im going to tell the thing how it is to my parents, it will NOT be now, tomorrow, or the day afther tomorrow.... And please understand me... I would like this to be only my "little secrecy... Well, you guys know it, but thats ok...I donno why, but it feels good that somebody knows...
Its really hard to explain. So forgive me if you didnt understand my bad english...

Yeah... I'm 20 and I'm not ready to tell my parents yet... you said you are bi which I think would be easier to deal with, because if they are against it you are still 50% "normal".