RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another dark day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Another dark day...

Today marks another dark day for the world. A day where terror again controls our thoughts and fears.

In this time of need, I wanted to take a moment to say to our UK neighbors that we are here for you and that we know what you are going through..

Terrorists are weak people, people who do not have morals and should be dealt with accordingly. The entire RunUO Team will be praying for our UK neighbors, their families and friends in their time of need.

Thank you and God bless.

Lord Nemesis

Wanderer
It is during dark times such as these, in which we should all band together and show the world that the human spirit can not be crushed by the tyranny of hatred and ignorance. A great poet once said; "I refuse to sit back and accept the end of man," thus so, I believe neither should we sit back and mourn the evil that has taken place, but instead let the good in us flourish, and support those who are in our need. Do not let hatred beget hatred, but instead let it be the catalyst in creating the compassion that will crush it.

H

hudel

What a sad day... I follow the mourning in London.
As ill humans must be to arrange such a massacre. But... this was not a job of humans... this was done by mass murders! I'll pray for the victims...

LordHogFred

Knight
As a UK citizen myself I would like to thank you deeply for supporting us. What I felt when I found out about the attacks is indescribable although the feelings I was having I could relate to what I felt when I heard of 9/11. I'm glad that we have friends and that there are people that do care about what happens to countries other than their own, a clear sign of compassion has been shown by this thread being started. Again I thank you and sincerely hope that if we all work together and help each other, things like this can be stopped whether it be in the UK, the USA or any other country in the world.

Thank You.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Amen! We're with the Brits all the way, just like they've been behind us.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Lysdexic

Sorceror
Beyond sad, and to recall 9/11 is very just... perhaps now the world as one will listen and stand, and not just a few... Please do not ask for blood for blood, it's already proven a downward spiral in humanity... but do not give forgiveness nor hatred, for they do not deserve either. What can one give those who hate so bad? Not much, it's too late... so please, I beg, work harder on the next generation, the only ones who can fix. My deepest prayers to those of you affected, both physically and emotionally.

Lysdexic

Hey, I think this is a horrible thing, but what people don't seem to understand is everything that is done, right or wrong, it usually is for a reason. Usually most bad things are a misunderstanding. Islamic extremists believe we have alterior motives for invading countries, not saying we do, but that's what they are brain-washed to think. You really have to look at it the way the other side does. They are brainwashed to believe that they are a god-send to kill the enemy. So they really don't understand it's wrong, because their minds have been corrupted by their government. They have strong beliefs in it. They do what their leaders basically program them to do, without even knowing it, while thinking it is the right thing to do. Israel has been constantly getting bombed for years, especially by suicide bombers with car bombs. I mean seriously, think about it, they aren't thinking strait if they think it's the right thing to do to kill people and yourself over beliefs. They do not know that however. Yes these people have done horrible things, but would they have done it if they were lets say a Methodist American? Probably not. So is it the weak-minded suicide bombers that are bad, or is it the leaders that influence them? These people have been tought that it is a godsend to become a suicide bomber since they were born. No doubt they need to be punished, but it is wrong to hate the religion. Yes there are a lot of Muslims that hate us, but they were tought to hate us is why. And really and truely, it could have been worse. 700 people were injured but lived, which I'm guessing means doctors were able to save them :) Oh and yes it is wrong to kill the innocent, very very wrong. But from what my friend in Iraq told me, we have some terrorists on our team over there. What I mean is, my friend who flies an apache, told me that sometimes he heres people talking about how fun it is to kill civilians. That is also terrorism. I think it is sick. But war in general is sick in my opinion.

brandon948

Wanderer
Being an American citizen myself, it's good to see that people who do live here care about those overseas as well.

I and everyone else in my family will be praying for everyone overthere (seeing as I just now heard about it, I'm slow getting news) and hope for the best.

Nightwolf

Wanderer
thanks Ryan i was very lucky myself as i just left london before it happened and its true we will not give in to those terrorists we will all stick together and win and my condolences go to all those families who have lost loved ones :( also i would like to thank all the americans for there support aswell

BigDaddyGMan

Wanderer
Just goes to show you that the American Gov would spend trillions of our tax dollars developing a weapon that would kill millions with a single explosion and now we won't use it on these murdering pigs! They know that if they allow themselves to be seen we would crush them like bugs. Therefore they scurry in the shadows like cockroaches waiting to come out to spread their disease of murder. If we allow ourselves to be taken piece by piece then we deserve our end. We must strike them with such furosity that they cry for the mountains to fall and cover them! I say if the house is contaminated, remove what you can then demolish it and start over! A glass bottom would make a firm foundation for many new homes and buildings!

VOTE YES FOR PUBLIC EXECUTION AND TORTURE ON THESE MURDERING PIGS!!! AND LET'S MAKE BOAT ANCHORS OUT OF THE ONES WE HAVE IN GITMO WHILE WE ARE AT IT!!!

Of course this is only the opinion of a frustrated person who wants all the gov't of the world to DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CRAP NOW!!!!! We don't want speeches people, we want ACTION!!! :mad:

PDakis

Wanderer
Lord Nemesis what you said is exactly how I feel , only probably much better worded.
Our thoughts to you in England and to all who suffer so.

BigDaddyGMan

Wanderer
Compassion will not crush anything except maybe your own skull under someone's boot. Every major society that has fallen was doomed inpart by their growing complacency. If the world doesn't decide to tighten up their bootstraps and start kicking some major rear-end, we will just endure cowardly attack after cowardly attack. These people only understand one line of thinking and that's pain, terror and death.

We need to find out where the heck these cowardly murderers are from and flatten their home town. Eye for an Eye, life for a life. The death toll is now fifty if not more from what they did yesterday. Let's take 50 pigs from Git-mo and lop off their heads infront of the Abu news channel cameras and strap them to the bombs we send into their home towns. Show them that they will be treated the same way as they treat us. Enough with the talking, enough with the "will pray for you" 's, now is the time to start turning up the heat and turning it up to a broil. How much are we will to take before we say ENOUGH! Does it have to be your brother on the bus or train that was killed? your mother? how about your infant daughter or son?? Let's rid the Earth of this scum and let's do it sooner than later. One World Under God, United in the Battle! If ever there was a time for a One World Partnership it's now! Every nation against the Islamic fundamentalist murdering cowardly pigs.

Yeah, I said it, ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST MURDERERS, if a religion degradates the freedoms of others then it is a crime against humanity to allow it to continue. If that same religion calls for the murders of innocents then it's a call to evil. This should not be tolorated one hour more in any place on this Earth.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Meh...be cautious before condemning an entire group of people.

But on the other hand -- the new "be quiet or the bogeyman will get you"

Be quiet or the terrorists will get you.

Unfortunately, the exact opposite holds true for nations. "Be quiet AND the terrorists will get you."

We should hunt them down. We should kill the terrorists where they hide. We should stamp them out with such ferocity that their ilk are cowed into submission. We, all the nations in the world, should stop at nothing to destroy the existence of these indiscriminate murderers before they strike again -- before they grow confident in their ability to strike without repercussions.

I pray you will be convinced of this, and abandon your pacifistic ways. Pacifism is well and good...but it has never saved a society. Right now we have no need for pacifism -- for we are in a fight for civilization's survival against the barbarians battering at the gate. Cease your loitering! Cease your feasting and all your pleasantries! Gird yourself with the superior armor of the knowledge and power of our modern civilization, and shine the light into the darkness of barbarism and anachronism these terrorists inhabit! Destroy them where they hide, cowering in the shadows.

They cannot be allowed to live, save at the peril of all our lives, and our very civilization. Not the United States, not the UK, not France, not Germany, but civilization itself will perish if the terrorists are allowed to "win". Destroy them now, while we yet can, before hindsight is all we have of the civilization we live in.

The Sleeping Giant

I haven't heard one Muslim speak out and tell the public that this is wrong. I fear what might be happening in the Mosks of America and England. I feel the deepest sympathies for London, (previously) Spain bombing victums, and the other countries that will without a doubt end up with the same fate. The longer the world sleeps the more that it will have to deal with when it awakes. I hope that one day all of the countries of the world will unite and end this insanity. My family and I are praying for you London and will continue to support the War on Terror. I bought a Corran recently and have been tearing out the pages to wipe my ass. And I hold it with the hand I masterbate with (which would be both hands).

blackgriffin

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
I haven't heard one Muslim speak out and tell the public that this is wrong. I fear what might be happening in the Mosks of America and England. I feel the deepest sympathies for London, (previously) Spain bombing victums, and the other countries that will without a doubt end up with the same fate. The longer the world sleeps the more that it will have to deal with when it awakes. I hope that one day all of the countries of the world will unite and end this insanity. My family and I are praying for you London and will continue to support the War on Terror. I bought a Corran recently and have been tearing out the pages to wipe my ass. And I hold it with the hand I masterbate with (which would be both hands).

Just a thought, but not all Muslims are bad. I have to stick up for the uh...non-violent....Muslims, non-radical sadistic bastards, and say....for shame on you for deformation of their holy book. That's crude and shows very little for your own character. So before you go judging an entire religion, that has nothing to do with a group of radicals, maybe you should do a bit of soul searching. I'm sorry you're so hateful. Creating more hate against others isn't going to solve anything. Just because you haven't heard anybody say "I'm Muslim and I'm sorry" doesn't mean there aren't Muslims out there that are sorry for what happened. It's not every Muslim's responsibility to apoligize for something, when they have nothing to apoligize for. The religion didn't bomb those trains. A small radical terrorist group did. One has nothing to do with the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.