RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another dark day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are doing what we can

Hey Guys,

My naem is SKSR Haigod, i am a US Navy Sailor, i wanted to say thanks for all the support of everyone, what happened was trajdic and it pisses me off to no end that horrible people such as terrorists do shit like this, as a 7 year UO vet player and active member in the runuo community i would like to say we are coming close to catching this bumj. London is not holding back like we are, they are going full force on iraq iran and afghanistan until they find binladen, civilian and terrorist alike are a prime target to all in london armed forces, support your trrops everyone support europes troops, we are going to rid the world of terrorism yet, keep the families of all those involved in this war in your prayers, and those of us waiting to do our part, keep us in your prayers as well, we appreciate them everyday, when i get out of CT i do plan on opening up my own server for all of those who support your military, once again thanks for all the support

HOOYAH NAVY!

SKSR HAIGOOD:cool:

PHP:
Hey Guys,

My naem is SKSR Haigod, i am a US Navy Sailor, i wanted to say thanks for all the support of everyone, what happened was trajdic and it pisses me off to no end that horrible people such as terrorists do shit like this, as a 7 year UO vet player and active member in the runuo community i would like to say we are coming close to catching this bumj. London is not holding back like we are, they are going full force on iraq iran and afghanistan until they find binladen, civilian and terrorist alike are a prime target to all in london armed forces, support your trrops everyone support europes troops, we are going to rid the world of terrorism yet, keep the families of all those involved in this war in your prayers, and those of us waiting to do our part, keep us in your prayers as well, we appreciate them everyday, when i get out of CT i do plan on opening up my own server for all of those who support your military, once again thanks for all the support

HOOYAH NAVY!

SKSR HAIGOOD:cool:
Thank you for service and everything you do for our country. And I hope you are right about England being more active and not holding back. I refuse to forget 911 and realize that we have to fight Liberals as well as terrorists if we plan on winning this war. Terrorists have no rules in combat and that will make it much harder. My family and I wish you well.

H

hudel

blackgriffin said:
I'm not upset. I am an American Soldier. I'm out there protecting your freedoms. I'm out there fighting for this country so that people of all religions, and even the ones who don't like religion at all, can freely practice the religion (or non-religion) of their choice, free from discrimination and prejudice. I fight so that my children will be able to walk down the street, and truely know they're free. I don't hate and I don't fear. Closest thing I come to feeling for you is pity, because you don't see what all is out there.

Hi blackgriffin... You impressed me very much (+Karma).
I would not have meant that a soldier speak such words. I believe you understand for which you fight. Let me say thanks to you and your comrades. Not hate should here the answer. It's justice. The Muslims are not the opponents of USA and Europe. There are only some fools, who mean they have to improve the world...

Squids

Well currently i am going through BESS im leaving here to go to georgia to Kings Bay Georgia to get on board the USS Marlin Blue, but yes its always nice to see a fellow bubble head, lol, but yes i am stuck in rotten groton till august 12th, but hey i get to go home when i do finally leave here :D havent been home since february and i am getting married august 20th, well, cant wait to get back into the UO community, thanks again supporters!

SKSR Haigood

(HOOYAH SK3 in 2 months!!!)

Solereaper

Sorceror
Was kind of shocking to wake upto that news
I never expected them to be able to hit the UK

You have never been to London I take it, very easy target. Unfortunately it was only a matter of time befor the UK was targeted by a successful terrror attack.

I don't think Muselims are to blame for these horrific actions. I place the blame firmly on
corrupt western goverments. :mad: We have oppessed these people for years.

Perhaps we should perfect our own democracy befor forcing it on others. :p

For all the possative support shown from the RunUO community at large during my countrys time of need I'd like to say thanks.

blackgriffin

Wanderer
Deimos said:
Was kind of shocking to wake upto that news
I never expected them to be able to hit the UK

It's always a shock when something like this happens to people so near and dear to us. The UK has been through alot these past years with Princess Di and the Queen Mum dying, and the remarrying of Prince Charles (I'm not sure how to feel about *that* one).

And now this. I have been to London, and the security when I went was....well, less than strict to say the least, but the crime rate is so low compared to other places, even with it being a big city, that it would seem the security had no reason to be more strict. I have a feeling that this will put many countries at a higher security.

Unfortunately for me, I'm being moved to Lakenheath here in about 2 weeks. For those of you that don't know, Lakenheath is about an hour northeast of London. The troops already at Lakenheath have been ordered to stay away from London until this clears up :eek:

Since I grew up in Europe, the English channels on the TV were the only ones I could watch and understand (I moved to Germany when I was 3), so I've grown very fond of the English, even though I am American.

PHP:
You have never been to London I take it, very easy target. Unfortunately it was only a matter of time befor the UK was targeted by a successful terrror attack. 

I don't think Muselims are to blame for these horrific actions. I place the blame firmly on
corrupt western goverments. :mad: We have oppessed these people for years.

Perhaps we should perfect our own democracy befor forcing it on others. :p 

For all the possative support shown from the RunUO community at large during my countrys time of need I'd like to say thanks.
We have not oppressed these people where you get that garbage from? We just gave Egypt over a billion dollars in the last 2 years. Why? If we didn't hand out money to many countries we would end up in them like we are Iraq and spend 200 billion. The Iraqi people would be well off had it not been from their previous leader mismanaging money. I would hardly blame that on us. As a matter of fact we are relieving Africas dept and handing them a nice wad of cash and it is very sad. The African people will still be starving and still be fighting AIDS, because their corrupt goverment will put their greety fists around the money. It isn't like we're sending Africans a check in the mail which really upsets me. Their govermant is full of crooks. I truely wish there was a way to help them, but personally I think it starts with a democratic goverment of some sort. The more I look at other people's problems in the world the more I love being an American. We need to put those scum bag lawyers that have went to Gwatta Bay on a plane, and fly them to Syria. I think this is where our democracy fails us.

BTW ....before the CIA failed us on weapons of mass destruction ....before George Bush failed us on weapons of mass destruction ....Sadam announced he had weapons of mass destruction. I think we often forget where the lie originated.

bzk90

Lord
Well put naz

i have a question though, what makes the spread of democracy any different then the spread of nazism

PHP:
Well put naz

i have a question though, what makes the spread of democracy any different then the spread of nazism
Let me remind you that this war didn't happen over night. We were over here enjoying our freedoms of going to work and shopping at the mall as the world was exposed to nazism. We ignored 10 years of bombings (first world trade center bombing, embassey bombing and the bombing of Cole) before 911. And yet we still walked around in our lives acting like this was Barbie Land. America is in charge of eliminating nazism for this simple reason...we hold the world together. If any dictatorship took us over there would be no hope for the world, NONE. Slavery, terrorism and world hunger would rip through this planet. It took a meteorite to kill all the dinosaurs, but will only take a Quran to kill the human race.

But it won't happen for this simple reason: terrorist are stupid. They will bomb their own kind one too many times. They bombed their own children while standing in line for candy. Dictators always hang themselves. I salute the Iraqies for their progress with voting and building of armed forces. I have faith in them when many others don't. I believe the bloodshed now will be far less than if we would of waited 10 more years. Peace.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Lucid...it might be time to calm down a little.

I recognize that you feel very strongly on this issue, but maybe you need to be more moderate in the way you state it.

Please?

bzk90

Lord
im just making for conversation so bare with me, im still in favor for what the US is doing
_

So your saying the US holds the world together, thats understandable but as a world power does that not put us into a semi dictatorship role? The ability to control what a goverment does, is that not a dictation over other countries? Yes america is out to do good, but hitler thought he was doing good for the world by killing the inferior races. We try to spread democracy by killing as well from what i understand, or does killing a goverment like the ones controling africa and iraq not considered killing?

Again im just in this for the conversation to see how people stand on these types of things, these are in no way my views on the matter

PHP:
im just making for conversation so bare with me, im still in favor for what the US is doing
_

So your saying the US holds the world together, thats understandable but as a world power does that not put us into a semi dictatorship role? The ability to control what a goverment does, is that not a dictation over other countries? Yes america is out to do good, but hitler thought he was doing good for the world by killing the inferior races. We try to spread democracy by killing as well from what i understand, or does killing a goverment like the ones controling africa and iraq not considered killing?

Again im just in this for the conversation to see how people stand on these types of things, these are in no way my views on the matter
Hitler was trying to dominate the world cause it gave him pleasure. He wanted to be the man. And that is all that dictatorships are built on. Otherwise they would say, "Hey I'm in power let us all celebrate. I want to give everyone the right to vote on the next guy, and the press will have freedom to write about whatever they want, and you can be free to chose your own professions......blah blah". But that isn't how dictators stay in power.

As far as our government goes...all people could be completely free, but there is a problem. Even though humans have evolved with technologies we still are primitive in other areas. Every once and a while an idiot drops out of his mother (child molestor, serial killer, crack addict who kills his grandma for $50). And unfortunately one of those idiots end up in the senate pulling fillabusters all day lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
PHP:
Lucid...it might be time to calm down a little.

I recognize that you feel very strongly on this issue, but maybe you need to be more moderate in the way you state it.

Please?
I am far from being out of control. Sometimes we have to be a lil harsh to get a point through properly. If I was president people would of stopped trying to bash me long ago.

Solereaper

Sorceror
We have not oppressed these people where you get that garbage from? We just gave Egypt over a billion dollars in the last 2 years. Why? If we didn't hand out money to many countries we would end up in them like we are Iraq and spend 200 billion. The Iraqi people would be well off had it not been from their previous leader mismanaging money. I would hardly blame that on us. As a matter of fact we are relieving Africas dept and handing them a nice wad of cash and it is very sad. The African people will still be starving and still be fighting AIDS, because their corrupt goverment will put their greety fists around the money. It isn't like we're sending Africans a check in the mail which really upsets me. Their govermant is full of crooks. I truely wish there was a way to help them, but personally I think it starts with a democratic goverment of some sort. The more I look at other people's problems in the world the more I love being an American. We need to put those scum bag lawyers that have went to Gwatta Bay on a plane, and fly them to Syria. I think this is where our democracy fails us.

BTW ....before the CIA failed us on weapons of mass destruction ....before George Bush failed us on weapons of mass destruction ....Sadam announced he had weapons of mass destruction. I think we often forget where the lie originated.

Well Lucid I got most of my information from history books and various other media. When Aid is given it is often given with terms such as you must purchase American or European produce. At the end of the day Western Goverments know fair well that Aid with terms, Trade Embargos, Starvation, and lack of Medication is a good way to make people turn to our so called Democratic ways. Befor you preach about all the money America is giving to people look at what it spends on it's own bomb making. When you bomb people you oppresse them simple fact. :p

As for the WMD issue. I agree Sadam did make the statment first, but now we have invaded Iraq I think the links between various terror groups will only grow stronger. I belive we will have to suffer more bombings until our respective Goverments can find a political and humanitarian solution.

Remember one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.