RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another dark day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religion or Scienotology?

PHP:
Just a thought, but not all Muslims are bad. I have to stick up for the uh...non-violent....Muslims, non-radical sadistic bastards, and say....for shame on you for deformation of their holy book. That's crude and shows very little for your own character. So before you go judging an entire religion, that has nothing to do with a group of radicals, maybe you should do a bit of soul searching. I'm sorry you're so hateful. Creating more hate against others isn't going to solve anything. Just because you haven't heard anybody say "I'm Muslim and I'm sorry" doesn't mean there aren't Muslims out there that are sorry for what happened. It's not every Muslim's responsibility to apoligize for something, when they have nothing to apoligize for. The religion didn't bomb those trains. A small radical terrorist group did. One has nothing to do with the other.
Their so-called religion is no different than Scienotology. Should never be mistaken for a religion. And like I said have you ever seen or heard them display sympathy? publically? I haven't and if it has happened it would be very rare. They are nothing but crusaders who force their beliefs upon the world by violence. Even the quiet ones wisper under their veils. Mohammed was illiterate !! He was not even capable of writing his initials.

blackgriffin

Wanderer
Scientology? Have you gone mad??

In case you would like to open your mind a bit, Muslims, as a general people are *private* and would not publicly state ANYTHING. The people you see on the TV saying "down with American's" and spitting on American flags are do not represent the general Muslim community. They are RADICALS.

When you learn the difference between a religious cult/religious sect, and the entire religion itself, let me know.

BTW...have you ever actually read the Koran? Do you know what a Scientologist is?

Hate breeds hate. Just remember that.

PHP:
Scientology? Have you gone mad?? 

In case you would like to open your mind a bit, Muslims, as a general people are *private* and would not publicly state ANYTHING. The people you see on the TV saying "down with American's" and spitting on American flags are do not represent the general Muslim community. They are RADICALS. 

When you learn the difference between a religious cult/religious sect, and the entire religion itself, let me know. 

BTW...have you ever actually read the Koran? Do you know what a Scientologist is? 

Hate breeds hate. Just remember that.
Exactly, hate bred hate. Mohammed couldn't even spell Quran much less write it.

Mohammad (pbuh) never went to school! No one taught him. He had no teacher of any kind in any subjects. How can he have the knowledge of all the science, astronomy, oceanography, etc that is contained in the Quran? (For example, the mention of ocean currents, stars, earth, moon, sun and their fixed paths in Soorah Rahman; and many other scientific statements that are found in Quran, that I cannot state in this short article)

[SIZE=-1]An illiterate man is simply not capable of writing such a book.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Mohammad (pbuh) had no reason to come up with something like Quran, and cause the entire society of Arabia to become his enemy. Why would he do something like that? Why would he write something going against almost all of the norms of the society, and lose his family, relatives, friends, and other loved ones, and not to mention all the wealth he lost?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Quran was revealed over a period of 23 years! A very long time! Is it possible for someone to maintain the same exact style of Arabic speech , as demonstrated in Quran, for over 23 years?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Also, what the prophet Mohammad (saaw) used to say is recorded in what we call his hadeeth (sunnah). If we look at the Arabic style of the hadeeth, and compare it with the style of Quran, we can clearly see that they are clearly DIFFERENT, and DISTINGUISHABLE Arabic styles. The prophet (saaw) spoke in public. It does not make sense that a man has two UNIQUE, Distinguishable, and completely different styles of speech in public. Yet another reason why Mohammad (saaw) couldn't possibly have written Quran.[/SIZE]

blackgriffin

Wanderer
so if you can agree with me that hate breeds hate, then what do you get from spreading this garbage you've spewed from your mouth on these boards? wouldn't you expect that to breed more hate? aren't there already enough dead?

Yes I agree hate(muslims hate) bred hate(american hate). And no need to be so upset I feel the same of all religions. Religions were created way back when to keep the mass population under control.

blackgriffin

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
[SIZE=-1]Quran was revealed over a period of 23 years! A very long time! [/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

And the bible's been revised/had stuff removed/added/edited/reworded for 2000 years. It's available in countless different versions, with different wordings and interpretations. I'm guessing the writers of the bible were illiterate too, eh? They must have been spreading hate too.

blackgriffin

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Yes I agree hate(muslims hate) bred hate(american hate). And no need to be so upset I feel the same of all religions. Religions were created way back when to keep the mass population under control.

I'm not upset. I am an American Soldier. I'm out there protecting your freedoms. I'm out there fighting for this country so that people of all religions, and even the ones who don't like religion at all, can freely practice the religion (or non-religion) of their choice, free from discrimination and prejudice. I fight so that my children will be able to walk down the street, and truely know they're free. I don't hate and I don't fear. Closest thing I come to feeling for you is pity, because you don't see what all is out there.

PHP:
And the bible's been revised/had stuff removed/added/edited/reworded for 2000 years. It's available in countless different versions, with different wordings and interpretations. I'm guessing the writers of the bible were illiterate too, eh? They must have been spreading hate too.
Sorry but I went to a catholic school for years and don't believe in a bible either. Maybe catholic schools shouldn't teach religion and science.

blackgriffin

Wanderer
I don't believe in it either, nor am I muslim for that matter. Doesn't mean their holy books don't still deserve respect. Doesn't mean that their followers shouldn't be allowed to practice in peace. If it's not breaking the law, then just let them be. The others will be handled in due time.

PHP:
I'm not upset. I am an American Soldier. I'm out there protecting your freedoms. I'm out there fighting for this country so that people of all religions, and even the ones who don't like religion at all, can freely practice the religion (or non-religion) of their choice, free from discrimination and prejudice. I fight so that my children will be able to walk down the street, and truely know they're free. I don't hate and I don't fear. Closest thing I come to feeling for you is pity, because you don't see what all is out there.
Maybe one day Muslims can evolve that same way the apes did. And then they will be respected. You fought for women's freedoms in Afgany and they are still covering their faces. I wish my neiborhood whore was a Muslim cause she really could use a bag over her head. ...And at least I can live around catholics without getting hit by shrapnal.

blackgriffin

Wanderer
if they choose to continue to wear the veil, then that's their choice. At least the choice is there for them to make. But that's neither here nor there, it doesn't hurt anybody, and it doesn't excuse the fact that you're still being rude about an entirity of a people. Just because it appears backwards to you, doesn't mean it is to them. It's the only thing they know, and it's pretty damn egotisitical of you to think that the Western way is the best way.

PHP:
if they choose to continue to wear the veil, then that's their choice. At least the choice is there for them to make. But that's neither here nor there, it doesn't hurt anybody, and it doesn't excuse the fact that you're still being rude about an entirity of a people. Just because it appears backwards to you, doesn't mean it is to them. It's the only thing they know, and it's pretty damn egotisitical of you to think that the Western way is the best way.
Hey I have no problem with them covering their faces. If I had it my way all you women would wear mussels too. *Lucid grabs blackgriffin and kisses her*. Then pushes her. And says,"Now be on your way". Never calls her. He marries someone better....the Neiborhood slut. Then I remember...it is great to be an american. :)

blackgriffin

Wanderer
that one got you reported. don't you ever do that again. i am not your little play toy. i deserve as much respect as the next person.

That's prolly very selfish of me. :)

Rides off into the sunset.................

Will prolly be hero of the land and frequent at PTs Strip Pub in Moonglow.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
/me thinks the thread just got ENTIRELY blown off topic...

So, if anyone would like to express condolences to our neighbors across the pond, this is the correct thread. Let's have a little less anti-religious/Muslim rhetoric, and a bit more sorrow and sympathy for our allies and friends.

I am Christian. I have Muslim friends. None of them are going to go blow themselves up and kill the people around them. The "extremism" that these terrorists espouse is largely contained in the middle east, and represents a small percentage of the total Muslim population. There are pockets of it elsewhere, but that is its source. The rest of the Muslim population is largely peaceful, and willing to get along. The terrorists are the only barbarians, who just happen to have Islam as their cause.

Blackgriffin, I salute you for your service, and wish that more people put their money where their mouth was.

PHP:
I am Christian. I have Muslim friends.
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe someone new will move to the neiborhood for you to play with. Maybe we can teach the Quran in the schools here in America and take away womens rights. And then we could start praying to the east...oh wait a minute there are some skyscrapers in Manhattan that are in the way. Lets blow them up first.

Status
Not open for further replies.