RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another "Post Your Desktop"

Bleach

Knight
So a large chair means your compensating for a small desk?

What about Monitor size copensating for small Computer cases?

Huge keyboard for a small mouse?

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Like I said. My room is going to be a desk with a bed attached.

And I seriously broke a chair in class this past semester. Second chair I've broken at NCSU...

Bleach

Knight
TMSTKSBK;684463 said:
Like I said. My room is going to be a desk with a bed attached.

And I seriously broke a chair in class this past semester. Second chair I've broken at NCSU...

Well, you are a pretty big guy.

So it's bound to happen.

Killamus

Knight
I've got a big desk. I'm compensating for my previous desk's lack of desktop space.
I'm also compensating for the fact I have more electrial equipment on my desk then I do normal things that would go on a desk.
Like Pencils.
I don't have a single damned pencil on my desk.
WTF man, WTF.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I have an eraser on my desk...

one of the big Staedtler stick click ones...

However, there are four Staedtler Draft pencils in the general vicinity. All four sizes (.3 through .9).

Killamus

Knight
4RK3TYP3;684510 said:
I feel the hurt Killamus, Not a single pencil and maybe 1 pen (lodged in a clay head of something).

Lucky bastard, I don't even have a pen.
Or a clay head.
I need to get one of those.

You know what's really funny, if I posted a picture of my physical desktop, you all would immediatly go "DUDE, WTF.".
Why?
because my desk is covered in used tissues.
I have REALLY bad allergies.

Jeff;682907 said:
Vista blows, i gave it a chance on 2 machines, I'm now back on XP.

Since ppl are lazy and dont like to scroll heres a link to a bigger version

HUGE JPG

That makes two people I know who use reflector, you and me lol. I love that program <3! *ponders how many people actually use reflector*

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
My physical desktop has a small stack of Vault cans, a bag of chips, and it's a pretty F'n sweet desk. Everytime I take a picture though, the brightness of the case LEDs and Monitor (at 20% brightness) overpower the camera...

Killamus

Knight
4RK3TYP3;684543 said:
My physical desktop has a small stack of Vault cans, a bag of chips, and it's a pretty F'n sweet desk. Everytime I take a picture though, the brightness of the case LEDs and Monitor (at 20% brightness) overpower the camera...

My desk also has a small stack of Vault cans, but unforunatly, they're empty. They make a nifty pyramid though.

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
They sure do, these are empty cans as well, my stash is in my mini fridge not but 1 foot from my chair. (heh, and by now you'd think I was fat)