RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another "Post Your Desktop"

Jeff

Lord
o0_Sithid_0o;684527 said:
That makes two people I know who use reflector, you and me lol. I love that program <3! *ponders how many people actually use reflector*
Everyone I know uses reflector :/

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
I'm not too familiar with reflectors. I've had good success with ResHacker though...but I think those are two different types of things.

Jeff

Lord
Killamus;684632 said:
Oh, so its a decompiler. Gotcha.

Technically yes, but it doesnt allow you to save the source(granted you can get a plugin to do this) but ya its more of a viewer :)

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
OH! then just use Reshacker, it lets you compile the source, breaks it apart very nicely into even Bitmaps...very good program for any exe (haven't really tried any other formats). You can get it for free on Downloads.com

I should run Linux, but unfortunately I have too much games and programs that are windows exclusive.
Yeah... I would definatly be running Linux, but I spent like 2 hours trying to install my graphics drivers. Yeah.. that needs some work.

XET123

Wanderer
Here it is.