RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antibasic is a master of the internet.

Radwen said:
*Shares pudding with all his Facebook friends*

* goes and buys his own pudding *

I refuse to join FaceBook.

@Kamuflaro

It wasnt a hijack really, the author of the thread was discussing publishing NPC Schedule code for others to use or learn from or help to improve. Ab simply said he would orgasim if he posted/wrote it.

[Edit] Was = wasnt[/Edit]

i could see how AB would got banned IF he said he would give one of the MODS moms an orgasm, (maybe and even if he did why the hell would someone care) im sure 10 yr olds call ppl worse shit in real life than some the shit i hear on RunUO. selective punishment ftw.

i guess this place is like the real world gotta always be kissing someones ass just so you can make it, BAH i kiss no ones ass i take shit from no one even the little 10 yr olds i sick my dog on them.

anyways atleast it was only 2 weeks, could been worse, altho runuo without AB is just not normal.

on a side note GIVE ME SOME PUDDING DAMMIT FOR I DROP KICK YOU IN THE SACK, (jk)

*edit* id like to say a few things to the mods that are doing the as alot of us see it unfair banning, take away your modding powers, and your just a regular user like us, some think i can talk shit because if you say anything back ill just ban you, (not saying its here) but the thing is behind your computer you feel like god, irl go up to someone and talk shit about them ill come visit you in the hospital.

basically the message behind the message is, put yourself in a regular users place someone talks shit about ya would you retaliate hell yea you would, if someone said something you didnt agree with would you comment, and if you was jokeing around haveing a laugh, and or basically said if you managed to write that id have an orgasm and got banned for that shit wheres the fun in comeing to runuo if you have no voice and got to worry about getting banned.

welp done ranting enjoy my long post

We should all go to that thread and post how orgasmic like a hard fuck it would be, if he did it.... That TMS would be solidarity

David

Moderate
I have not read the post or thread in question so I cannot speak to the subject of AB's ban, however you have to admit that posts overall have been a little trashy lately. I was actually going to start a thread last night commenting on that.

Courageous

Wanderer
AB said he would "orgasm" if the person in question finished a script.

This was in the general thread.

If one reviews the rules, there is a general rule against profanity and vulgar reference in the main threads, although AB's error seems understandable. The differences between Starbucks and "General" seem a bit ambiguous at times. A two week chill seems a bit severe. It might be a good idea to post an announcment reminder to various and sundry if the staff wants to "clean it up around here."

C//

David said:
I have not read the post or thread in question so I cannot speak to the subject of AB's ban, however you have to admit that posts overall have been a little trashy lately. I was actually going to start a thread last night commenting on that.

david, i do agree with you, some ppls post have been far to trashy, but i dont agree with the ban on that post, i could see one of his other posts or hell even some of my posts getting bannd over, ive read alot of posts by you david your a cool guy.

i havent read many of anyone elses i stick to startbucks unless im looking for a little script help myself

Radwen

Wanderer
Well, 2 weeks is kind of long, but it's a reminder that theres limits. I don't think it has to do with the fact that he said orgasm .. I think it was just to keep some control in starbucks.

For those of you who don't know...

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source or‧gasm  /ˈɔr
gæz
əm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[awr-gaz-uh
m] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1.the physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of sexual excitation, usually resulting from stimulation of the sexual organ and usually accompanied in the male by ejaculation. 2.an instance of experiencing this. 3.intense or unrestrained excitement. 4.an instance or occurrence of such excitement. –verb (used without object) 5.to have an orgasm.
[Origin: 1640–50; < NL orgasmus < Gk orgasmós, deriv. of orgân to swell, be excited]

—Related formsor‧gas‧mic, or‧gas‧tic, adjective

Maybe AB was so overjoyed from posting that...

Radwen said:
Well, 2 weeks is kind of long, but it's a reminder that theres limits. I don't think it has to do with the fact that he said orgasm .. I think it was just to keep some control in starbucks.

The post wasnt made in starbucks.