RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antibasic is a master of the internet.

Someone was just lurking for something not too questionable a reason, of course it dont help when noone will question because they dont want banned.

tbt

Oh what a serious Business the internets are, now only if I could remember the person who stresses this the most ;).

Im not worried about picking battles, its not a battle im looking for. Besides, banning me would prove a point to me.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Bah... I've been thrown out of lots of places. Once I was even thrown through the front window of a bar in order to remove me. They got over it, I got over it and I was back drinking there in about a week... No matter the reason, good or bad, it's a bloody internet forum.

o0_Sithid_0o said:
Oh what a serious Business the internets are, now only if I could remember the person who stresses this the most ;).

Im not worried about picking battles, its not a battle im looking for. Besides, banning me would prove a point to me.
I've got a message for you from someone you know...
It means something like:
Stop sucking A-B's dick.

Besides the fact that the act was done to him it has nothign to do with ab, he was simply the person acted on that set me off.

Tell your friend to stop hiding behind people using them to say what they want said.

Oh and give them this for me:

The most interesting part, he thinks hes being punished for his starbucks usage in the end, annoyed aswell I wont shut up. He forgets hes not the star athlet in this little football game of ours.

Courageous

Wanderer
*shrug*

If gutter talk isn't desired on runuo, I don't see how allowing it on starbucks helps any. Right now the rules are clear, but the enforcement is random, and its understood that starbucks doesn't really count.

But if runuo is supposed to be "Dysneyland safe," allowing gutter talk in starbucks doesn't do this. I really can't be bothered by casual use of profanity myself, only get my panties in a bunch over direct personal attacks that are either malicious or intentionally demeaning.

Be that as it may, if the site managers want a clean site, the place to start is starbucks itself.

C//

Tis true, starbucks is a sespool(sp) for gutter talk.

Oh, thought I would mention the finger mikeymouse, its really odd that the image I randomly picked with a finger was a disenyland perversion lol.

*Hates being called a cocksucker* :(

Ima shut up about this, for three reasons really.

a) ab is hating the attention and wants me to shut my hole.
b) it will happen again.
c) ive had a migrain for like four days now and dont feel like looking at my comp much.

i like big butts and i cannot lie all ya other brothas cant deny when a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung :O

o0_Sithid_0o said:
Ugh, if you had ever been forced to watch that music video ....

* shivers *

You so wouldnt be singing that song right now.

actually i just got done watching it, it made me deathly afraid of big butts until i saw your mom :p

jk, but i did see it, and well who could be scared of girls shakeing their ass for you?