RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction System

Arya

Wanderer
Auction System [With non-AOS support]

This thread is obsolete and the files posted here belong to an old version of this script that should no longer be used (and no support will be provided for it).

The new version of the script can be found here:

http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50046

Attachments

• Spanish.Language.Pack.1.7.1.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 507
  • German.Language.Pack.1.7.5.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Auction.1.7.9.zip
    87.5 KB · Views: 533

joantinet

Wanderer
Arya is a renamed brand.

I didn't need to try it to know it was a good script.

Now I tried, and must say that is awsome.

I've been looking for a long time for this, not the first time someone tries to make an auction system, but is the first time someone actually does it, and Arya has done a great work.

Thanks & Congratulations Arya! :D

Johnny

Kizozen

Wanderer
Ive tested on my test server and it works great but when I try it on my live shard it wont add items when I click to add an item to auction it doesnt do anything I get the targeting cursor and I target the items. It just doesnt add it or do anything furture. Any Ideas.

Drull

Wanderer
Kizozen said:
Ive tested on my test server and it works great but when I try it on my live shard it wont add items when I click to add an item to auction it doesnt do anything I get the targeting cursor and I target the items. It just doesnt add it or do anything furture. Any Ideas.

Ditto

bean56

Wanderer
I have to wonder about this girl?, does she/he just sit around all day making RunUO systems?

I'll have to try this out, sounds like a cool thing.

Drull

Wanderer
Hrmm.. We still cant get it working on our shard. Its AoS enabled, though not fully AoS. Its using a REN install, with all the AoS required files. I dont think that would matter, as everything is still there, and someone else had the same problem as us.

Any ideas? :|

Arya

Wanderer
Drull and Kizozen:

I have reviewed the code and the only reason that could cause the action to fail looks like a missing cliloc.enu file in the UO installation accessed by the server. However it's a guess, so please verify if this is the case. If this doesn't solve the problem, do the following:

Go to the file \Auction\AuctionTarget.cs and change line 26 from:

Code:
catch{}

to:

Code:
catch ( Exception err )
{
    Console.WriteLine( err.ToString() );
}

This should print the error to the console, once you have it please paste it here or PM me with it and I'll try to figure out what else could be causing it.

I have to wonder about this girl?, does she/he just sit around all day making RunUO systems?

She. And no, luckily that's not the only thing I do in my life ;) Also this is the first somewhat complex script I'm releasing, and the second I'm writing (first being the jail system used on UODreams and that I might release eventually as well).

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback, I'm glad you're enjoying the script :)

Fury

Wanderer
Great script Arya... Arya is one of the few people ill simply drop her script into my live server without thinking twice, all she does is good work.

volnuss

Wanderer
im geting two errors . auction/auctionitem.cs line 5 collum 7 the type or namespace of name "Ultima" COuld not be found . Are you missing usage directiveor or an assembily reference?

Error2 auction/auctionitem.cs line 136 collum 18 the type or namespace of name "StringList" Could not be found . Are you missing usage directiveor or an assembily reference?

Help please? Thanks a lot guys