RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction System

Arya

Wanderer
The auction system doesn't use any interop, so that exception must be triggered by something else you have installed, something that uses a not .NET library.

bean56

Wanderer
Any idea about this Arya,
I had an item on auction and the reserve wasn't met but it got close enough that I was going to sell it anyway. The usual popped up saying end of auction but it wouldn't do anything when I hit the green Okay to sell it without meeting reserve. I tried three or four logins and finally gave up and hit that I didn't want to sell it. It just went out like it worked but would pop up everytime I logged in.

DLocke5463

Wanderer
I am getting this error

auction\items\mobilestatuette.cs: CS0117: (line 118, column 4) 'Server.mobiles.basecreature' does not contain a definition for 'MoveToWorld'

auction\items\AuctionControlGump.cs: CS0117: (line 118, column 4) 'Server.mobiles.basecreature' does not contain a definition for 'MoveToWorld'

bean56

Wanderer
DLocke5463 said:
auction\items\mobilestatuette.cs: CS0117: (line 118, column 4) 'Server.mobiles.basecreature' does not contain a definition for 'MoveToWorld'

auction\items\AuctionControlGump.cs: CS0117: (line 118, column 4) 'Server.mobiles.basecreature' does not contain a definition for 'MoveToWorld'
You are using b36, this is for 1.0, upgrade your server if you want to use this. B36 isn't supported by these forums.

ditmar

Wanderer
infra001 said:
Well I put the system back on my shard the other night.
Last night:

Code:
Exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.Collections.HashtableEnumerator.MoveNext()
   at Server.World.SaveItems()
   at Server.World.Save(Boolean message)
   at Server.Misc.AutoSave.Save()
   at Server.DelayCallTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

So it looks like your save fix didn't work :/

Any word on this crash ?

bean56

Wanderer
I've never had that crash, although I do get a stack overload exception which supposedly means there's a never ending loop somewhere. My best guess would be the auction system.

ditmar

Wanderer
bean56 said:
I've never had that crash, although I do get a stack overload exception which supposedly means there's a never ending loop somewhere. My best guess would be the auction system.

How many auctions do you have open on your shard?

bean56

Wanderer
My server only saves every hour and there's usually only about 3 pages. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, just that I've never had it happen.

Arya

Wanderer
The crash was supposed to be fixed, I thought that locking the collections would do the trick for some reason it didn't. I'm going to move the system to a default RunUO timer model instead of the .NET threaded timer, this will solve the issue. Hopefully by Christmas.

ditmar

Wanderer
Arya said:
The crash was supposed to be fixed, I thought that locking the collections would do the trick for some reason it didn't. I'm going to move the system to a default RunUO timer model instead of the .NET threaded timer, this will solve the issue. Hopefully by Christmas.

Thats great!

Would be a nice Christmas present :)