RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOD/BOB/Reward System for Custom Ores

G

GoldDraco13

CatLord said:
When gathering bods with this off and on tailors are getting bod's but instead of it being a cloth bod its like this "Exceptional Shoes Blaze" asking for blaze ingots instead of cloth or leather.

Hey bud...I got this bug and couldn't find what was wrong in the files or what was causing this....could you test this and see if theres something missing please :)

CatLord

Wanderer
lol the error

Well it seems to be cenetered around the shoe/footwear bods. We are up to 15 of them now. Rangeing from valorite to platinum for the material needed to make the shoes.

MTupstairs

Wanderer
Where is the error?

CatLord and GoldDraco13, I am not sure where the error is at. Are you referring to my post here in this thread or is this an issue with the scripts I did for Draco's post? Let me know so that I know which one to test. Thanks and sorry for any issues this is causing. On the bright side players might end up with some very rare BOD's. :)

G

GoldDraco13

Its from the ones you did for the GD13 Cafting system bud.

MTupstairs

Wanderer
ray57913 said:
hey my last post is a picture of my problem

Sorry Ray, I did not catch that in your last post. The problem you are having is due to the fact that you still have an existing copy of the original anvilforge.cs. You need to find that file and delete it. It is not mentioned in the readme file, as I mentioned in the update on my post that was an error on my part. Thanks Ray, let me know if you continue to have problems.

MTupstairs

Wanderer
GoldDraco13 said:
Its from the ones you did for the GD13 Cafting system bud.

Ok, that was my assumption so I did some testing last night. I need to ask some questions as I am NOT able to duplicate this problem. I have added/received over 200 smith BODs and not one has been for ingots. Here are my questions:

Draco, had anyone reported this bug on your shard?

CatLord, do you currenlty have custom tailoring materials on your shard? If so, do you also have custom tailor BODs? Finally, do you have any custom BOD system besides the one you downloaded here?

This problem is very odd as I am not able to see a cuase and I cannot duplicate the issue. I have a strong hunch this issue is unique to CatLord. Not to say we don't need to to address it.

G

GoldDraco13

Found the Problem....Need to go into the tailorbod.cs both small and large and change the Platinum to Valorite....thinking this was the problem...not 100% sure cause I couldn't reproduce the error either but when you said about custom tailoring, I remember changing the Valorite to Platinum in those two scripts...My Bad :eek:

ray57913

Wanderer
MTupstairs said:
Sorry Ray, I did not catch that in your last post. The problem you are having is due to the fact that you still have an existing copy of the original anvilforge.cs. You need to find that file and delete it. It is not mentioned in the readme file, as I mentioned in the update on my post that was an error on my part. Thanks Ray, let me know if you continue to have problems.
no i got it working, but i do have another question. how do i add gloves, ancient hammers or ancient aprons besides doing a bod? and also do you know how i would set up a spot to spawn bods?

ray57913

Wanderer
and i also now have a problem with seeing BOD. i tried to make a spawner to spawn bods and it seems to be working. but the graphic says unused. any sugestions?

ray57913

Wanderer
yeah i know this is a third post in a row but i also found out that my the normal people who sell the bods are not selling them any more

MTupstairs

Wanderer
Ray, sorry I have been traveling for a while. Let me see if I can answer some questions for you. First, to simpy add those items you just need to use the add command and the name of the item. I would suggest "searching" for the name by typing "[add XXXXX". The X's represent the begining letters of the item. Im sorry, but I dont understand the question you are asking or the problem you are having. ON your BOD spawner, it must be something in your system because I have made BOD spawners and they work fine. The BOD sellers are new to me. Is this a custom NPC thats sells BOD's? If so, Im not sure why, but perhaps you need to modify the script to work with mine?

Sorry, not a lot of help, but if you still have questions just post them again but make them very specific.

Rob24

Sorceror
Woods for 1.0.0

Hello the woods not working for the 1.0.0
can you help me out with your files
ty

daat99

Staff member
Rob24 said:
Hello the woods not working for the 1.0.0
can you help me out with your files
ty
Rob scripts that are released in the archive forum aren't ment for RunUO 1.0.0, they are for RunUO RC0.
If you want something for RunUO 1.0.0 look at the script release forum instead (if it isn't there then there isn't a version for 1.0.0).

Rob24

Sorceror
hmmm

daat99 said:
Rob scripts that are released in the archive forum aren't ment for RunUO 1.0.0, they are for RunUO RC0.
If you want something for RunUO 1.0.0 look at the script release forum instead (if it isn't there then there isn't a version for 1.0.0).

Well I have this for 1.0 and all work good and I have the ore working for 1.0.0 but i am having a lil hard time with the wood's :cool:

daat99

Staff member
Rob24 said:
Well I have this for 1.0 and all work good and I have the ore working for 1.0.0 but i am having a lil hard time with the wood's :cool:
You should post it in the script support then.
It's most likely that the owner doesn't check this thread anymore.

Rob24

Sorceror
daat99 said:

o i see that sucks I have look in the Runuo info and I have see you make one too but Why I want this one is I have make new stuff for the ore and wood of this one have
Is there away you can help me as build a wood one like this one??
That will help me a lote

Rob24

Sorceror
daat99 said:

Well Ty anyway "daat99" I got this system to work its up and runing But ty

hubby and me having go rounds over this script

yes, im not gonna lie, im a complete idiot when it comes to scripting, i have absolutely no idea how it works. but what i would like to know is will the crazy ores bods.zip and the crazeyseamonkeys new ores and logs.zip work with the dat99 custom ores woods token system work with this script, or is there a way to possibly make it work. if anyone can help me with this plz email at [email protected]. me and hubby are going round and round over this because i want it on our shard, and he says no :confused: