RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bomb plot thwarted !

pacolaco2 said:
You're a hammer..

I'm an arrogant saw, made of a platinum-titanium alloy for enhanced look and strength.

if you try to beat me out of shape, you will cut your hand on my +9 saw of tms/hammer slaying.
Or I could just drop napalm on cape cod..

WarAngel

Wanderer
DontdroptheSOAD said:
3) I fly ALOT and I have never been asked those questions.

Then you fly Air India or Lufthansa, because it's a government regulation for United, Continental, Delta, and any other US-based air service. I was even asked those questions when I was checking my stuff in at Frankfurt airport, which isn't even in the country.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Or I could just drop napalm on cape cod..

Hate to break this to you but Napalm was banned under the Geneva convention as it was classified as cruel and inhuman. But I can tell you that with a little research you can walk out of a CVS with enough stuff to level a large building...

WarAngel

Wanderer
Yes, once that stuff is refined. Do you know what kind of skill it takes to refine things like that?

Read USA Today for yesterday, August 11. They had an article about making bombs out of common items.

WarAngel said:
Yes, once that stuff is refined. Do you know what kind of skill it takes to refine things like that?

Read USA Today for yesterday, August 11. They had an article about making bombs out of common items.
pay someone else to do it for you? :lol: napalm is cool tho.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
pay someone else to do it for you? :lol: napalm is cool tho.

Well that'd work I guess. Just have to make sure they aren't going to simply turn you in instead of actually doing that work. ;D

PappaSmurf

Knight
WarAngel said:

Umm the skill required and the complexity is strictly dependant on what you want to do. I can go in my kitchen and make something up that will derail a train in the course of about 3 hours.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
WarAngel said:

You are obviously talking out of your ass, I fly from florida to new hampshire and back 3 times a year. I have flown United, US Airways and Delta.

WarAngel

Wanderer
DontdroptheSOAD said:
You are obviously talking out of your ass, I fly from florida to new hampshire and back 3 times a year. I have flown United, US Airways and Delta.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060807184031AA1K9Lx

Maybe this only applies to international flights. That's entirely possible, but I'm really not talking out my ass. They had a person at every single baggage check line whose sole job it was to ask questions such as, "did you pack your own bags?", "could anyone have interfered with your bag since you packed it?", and "has anyone given you anything since you packed your bags?"

WarAngel

Wanderer
PappaSmurf said:
Umm the skill required and the complexity is strictly dependant on what you want to do. I can go in my kitchen and make something up that will derail a train in the course of about 3 hours.

Going by what a leading government agency scientist said, I don't think you can, but whatever you say.

New thought: If it's that easy and people are so vandalous these days, then why aren't there more random bombings, harmful or not, occuring throughout our country?

PappaSmurf

Knight
WarAngel said:
Going by what a leading government agency scientist said, I don't think you can, but whatever you say.

New thought: If it's that easy and people are so vandalous these days, then why aren't there more random bombings, harmful or not, occuring throughout our country?

You see here is where the difference lies....I spent 4 years with access to all the technical data the goverment uses for recognizing and crating various explosive compounds...It's what I was trained to handle and use in the Military. If and I mean If there was a mass explosion anywhere within 25 miles and without any claims of responsibility by terrorist sects of where I live I'd be an instant suspect due to that.

The reason you don't have bombings everyday is because I wasn't talking about a bomb actually I was talking about Thermite which is easily made once you have the raw materials. Most people don't go on mass killing sprees out of fear or out of compassion for their fellow human beings, that dosen't mean they don't know how. Some people think like a terrorist because they are terrorists others can think like one because they were trained to recognize potential threats by terrorists.

Apothem

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Ok seriously, I'm unfamiliar with this one. What is glomping exactly and how does one glomp?
WELL...
AIM Conversation said:
Demortris: *glomps*
Alex: whoa
Alex: what was THAT for
Demortris: lol
Demortris: what does glomp mean?
Demortris: dont tell me its a synonym for a curse word
Demortris: lol
Demortris: *bitches* XD
Demortris: ... lol that's retarded
Alex: NO
Alex: its like
Alex: a bear hug/attack hug
Alex: you know
Demortris: really?
Alex: you glomp people when ya love em, or haven't seen em in a long time lol
The mystery has been solved! Totally NOT a necro...

***EDIT***
This is Joeku, at a friend's house ATM... logging into my account now :eek: