RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bomb plot thwarted !

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Anti-Basic said:
I love you, but goddamn that was lame.

Goose > geese
Moose > meese
Mongoose > ( I have not logically deduced this yet )

Those are not mathematical symbols either, those are blah (to) blah(s)

Rhexis

Knight
o_. I thought the plural of moose was moose. Dictionary.com confirms this anyhow.

(and plural of mongoose is mongooses)

lies... I forgot the name of the cartoon that had a cat that called mice "meeces"... anyone remember this?

Rhexis please have my children

pacolaco2 said:
I was joking about the whole "meese" thing, tools.
Fix my quote in your sig to include the other part of what I said, Or I will kill your first born. Seriously. I'm sure she's very sensitive about shit like that. And I dont want her to think I think she's a terrorist. hesaid/shesaid, anyone?

pacolaco2

Sorceror
You're a hammer..

I'm an arrogant saw, made of a platinum-titanium alloy for enhanced look and strength.

if you try to beat me out of shape, you will cut your hand on my +9 saw of tms/hammer slaying.

PappaSmurf

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:
Tom & Jerry? :confused:

Try Mr. Jinx

PappaSmurf said:
Try Mr. Jinx

Thar we go. that was a great toon, man. I used to watch that while speeding too. Everything is fun on speed, actually. No wait.. 24 is the best. That and playing Tetris.