RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bomb plot thwarted !

Jeff

Lord
Fixxxer said:
now did every american say ok lets attack? NO we did not. so when you want to through around shit make sure you at least know what the fuck you are talking about.
You sorta just prove my point dumbass, We all didnt say attack so does that make it right for everyone to assume we did, no, omg keep talking, you just prove me more right lol thanks.

Jeff

Lord
Fixxxer said:
ok not easy enough for ya, now lets say that only christian amerians were responsible for thousands of your peoples deaths, and the violence still continues on and on, killing hundreds more of your people out of just the pure pleasure of killing you all, when an american would come up to you and say hi buddy, would you A. run for cover, or B. stand there and say Hi buddy back?
TBH i would prolly duck, but that still doesnt make it right....your confusing my arguement.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Jeff said:
TBH i would prolly duck, but that still doesnt make it right....your confusing my arguement.

Well maybe I did misunderstand a bit there, but you did prove my point as well. It doesnt make it right but it still happens, it works both ways.

So if I'm a dumbass then I guess that would make you a dumbass as well.

Sunshine

Wanderer
this is the perfect example of why flames get the lime light and the chance to enlighten or GOD forbid Open our hearts are always missed...

The man made a statement one that could be taken the wrong way..and some did..so he came forward and explained and apologized..is that enough? OH HELL NO...flames start NOW

And when I tried to remind all that because of the work of 2 great nations the USA was saved ..AMERICANS SAVED...does that matter? NO ...WE WILL FLAME THE ONE WHO DARED MISS COMMUNICATE ....fuck those who could have died and the suffrage their families were spared..FUCK THEM...WE will FLAME and make sure WE make someone suffer...RIGHT?

YEA and Night simply misscommunicated his thoughts...Was it possible a poor choice in words YES...

HEll I Am American and I know We get flamed because we are American...even though we are not One person we all take the shit for those idiots out there....

SO take a look in the mirror at yourself and YOU decide...YOU a JACK ASS? or someone who knows you lack perfection truly and can accept others might not be perfect....Ya know sometimes I Am flabbergasted by the ignorance this WORLD breeds.

If you are not an American how many times Honestly have you said or thought..those daym Americans or some such?...

NOW you may start flaming me...

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Sunshine said:
this is the perfect example of why flames get the lime light and the chance to enlighten or GOD forbid Open our hearts are always missed...

The man made a statement one that could be taken the wrong way..and some did..so he came forward and explained and apologized..is that enough? OH HELL NO...flames start NOW

And when I tried to remind all that because of the work of 2 great nations the USA was saved ..AMERICANS SAVED...does that matter? NO ...WE WILL FLAME THE ONE WHO DARED MISS COMMUNICATE ....fuck those who could have died and the suffrage their families were spared..FUCK THEM...WE will FLAME and make sure WE make someone suffer...RIGHT?

YEA and Night simply misscommunicated his thoughts...Was it possible a poor choice in words YES...

HEll I Am American and I know We get flamed because we are American...even though we are not One person we all take the shit for those idiots out there....

SO take a look in the mirror at yourself and YOU decide...YOU a JACK ASS? or someone who knows you lack perfection truly and can accept others might not be perfect....Ya know sometimes I Am flabbergasted by the ignorance this WORLD breeds.

If you are not an American how many times Honestly have you said or thought..those daym Americans or some such?...

Well said, I think I would be considered the JackAss though. :D

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Sunshine said:

I agree SUNSHINE but I simply POINTED out THAT it WAS a RACIST comment, AND that IT was OBVIOUSLY so. BUT instead OF saying "YA it IS, my BAD" he JUST said "NO it's NOT". i DON'T think I have FLAMED anyone TBH.

DontdroptheSOAD said:
I agree SUNSHINE but I simply POINTED out THAT it WAS a RACIST comment, AND that IT was OBVIOUSLY so. BUT instead OF saying "YA it IS, my BAD" he JUST said "NO it's NOT". i DON'T think I have FLAMED anyone TBH.
DDTS, have my other other children. I need to start using birth control.

WarAngel

Wanderer
It's not racism. How many terrorists have we had that aren't middle eastern? It's called common fucking sense that we put more security checks in place for people who are from Saudi Arabia or somewhere in the middle east because guess what? So far, a lot of the activity we deem "terrorism" has been performed by none other than middle easterners.

This is why liberals have no business being in national defense. On one hand, they say we can't profile people at airports, but at the same time, they accused Bush of not removing Moussaui from our country because, as Ben-Veniste said, we didn't know Moussaui's reason for being here or his monetary sources.

You want to know how to protect our airports?

1) Shift security for people who directly come from the middle east because, as common sense would dictate if there were any left in this country, it makes no sense to have stringent security on white, redneck, NASCAR-loving people. How many white rednecks have you seen blowing up planes or buildings or people lately? Use your fucking noggin', folks.

2) Get rid of the government.The only "improvement" they added to the entire system was, as is typical of a beauracracy, made the entire process much more time-consuming.

3) Get rid of the stupid questioning system when you check in your bags. The airport worker spends 3-5 minutes asking you, "did you pack your bags?" and other retarded questions like that. Do they expect the terrorists to respond honestly? "No. The guys from the bomb division did."

WarAngel said:
It's not racism. How many terrorists have we had that aren't middle eastern? It's called common fucking sense that we put more security checks in place for people who are from Saudi Arabia or somewhere in the middle east because guess what? So far, a lot of the activity we deem "terrorism" has been performed by none other than middle easterners.

This is why liberals have no business being in national defense. On one hand, they say we can't profile people at airports, but at the same time, they accused Bush of not removing Moussaui from our country because, as Ben-Veniste said, we didn't know Moussaui's reason for being here or his monetary sources.

1) Shift security for people who directly come from the middle east because, as common sense would dictate if there were any left in this country, it makes no sense to have stringent security on white, redneck, NASCAR-loving people. How many white rednecks have you seen blowing up planes or buildings or people lately? Use your fucking noggin', folks.

2) Get rid of the government.The only "improvement" they added to the entire system was, as is typical of a beauracracy, made the entire process much more time-consuming.

3) Get rid of the stupid questioning system when you check in your bags. The airport worker spends 3-5 minutes asking you, "did you pack your bags?" and other retarded questions like that. Do they expect the terrorists to respond honestly? "No. The guys from the bomb division did."
Thanks for proving yourself a Racist, Waranegl. Actually, Most Terror Cells Are Not muslims, they only make up roughly 30% of all of them world wide. They may be the most vocal right now, but when they are being oppressed, why shouldn't they be, and even if they were the largest, it IS Racism to accuse all of them.

And as far as rednecked white americans not bombing anything... oklamhoma city bombing... the atlanta olympics... you're making alot of sense, retard.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Thanks for proving yourself a Racist, Waranegl. Actually, Most Terror Cells Are Not muslims, they only make up roughly 30% of all of them world wide. They may be the most vocal right now, but when they are being oppressed, why shouldn't they be, and even if they were the largest, it IS Racism to accuse all of them.

I'm not racist.

And as far as rednecked white americans not bombing anything... oklamhoma city bombing... the atlanta olympics... you're making alot of sense, retard.

You have a point.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
WarAngel said:

1) see a-b's post
2) I agree, the government fucks up way more than they help.
3) I fly ALOT and I have never been asked those questions.

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
He didn't say Muslim, he said Middle-Eastern :rolleyes:

PappaSmurf

Knight
NiteStar said:
It is just a matter of time until someone wearing a towel for a hat and sandals decides he wants to place a claim for 77 virgins with Allah, when it happens just keep your fingers crossed it isn't you or some other innocent being murdered by these freaks of nature.

This world get's stranger each day and long ago we learned there is no such thing as true security or safety.

My question is where is he gonna find 77 virgins.