RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boys, take notes

Greystar

Wanderer
pepolshet;749665 said:
Only 3 simple rules:
1.) Give her lots and lots of stuff.
2.) Don't do gross stuff.
3.) Don't get caught looking at her tits (or somewhere else :p ).

EDIT: Sorry i ment gross (i don't speak english very well)

You CAN get caught looking at her tits (or somewhere else) as long as you don't call them tits or use derogetory names for those other places. Doing gross stuff is okay as long as your sig other is okay with it (and if not as long as they put up with it in limited quantities - my g/f can't complain about burps or farting cause she does it too, almost a frequently as I do). You don't have to give her lots of stuff (that's buying affection/love). Just make sure you pay attention to her when she wants it and listen to her (and respond when appropriate) while she's talking. I'd prefer stuff = compliments and proper affection when it's warrented.

PS) I got a divorce from my first wife because she was only after "Stuff, worth some kind of monetary value". She wouldn't go for the affection and be satisfied with what we have route. I hope my son doesn't turn out like her...

barfbag

Wanderer
I know this is cross-threading a little, but maybe someone could design one of those man mangler things (subject of Rosetta's "Barbarella" thread) to fit in a man's wallet...that might weed out some of the money grubbers...less fingers to spend it with too

pepolshet

Sorceror
anybody;749698 said:
I can tell that you grew up a momma's boy. That or your dad was a momma's boy too and if that is the case I'm betting your parents are split up.
My parents are aren't split up, you won't have a girl friend unit 18, when you will be 18-25 you will turn out to be a gay, and then die alone.

Greystar;749734 said:
You CAN get caught looking at her tits (or somewhere else) as long as you don't call them tits or use derogetory names for those other places. Doing gross stuff is okay as long as your sig other is okay with it (and if not as long as they put up with it in limited quantities - my g/f can't complain about burps or farting cause she does it too, almost a frequently as I do). You don't have to give her lots of stuff (that's buying affection/love). Just make sure you pay attention to her when she wants it and listen to her (and respond when appropriate) while she's talking. I'd prefer stuff = compliments and proper affection when it's warrented.

PS) I got a divorce from my first wife because she was only after "Stuff, worth some kind of monetary value". She wouldn't go for the affection and be satisfied with what we have route. I hope my son doesn't turn out like her...
YOU FART WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER?! lol

In other words:

(i don't think its really truth, i like my gf, but the "Girls = Time x Money" part is definitely truth :D )

Tribal

Wanderer
pepolshet;749854 said:
My parents are aren't split up, you won't have a girl friend unit 18, when you will be 18-25 you will turn out to be a gay, and then die alone.

In other words:

(i don't think its really truth, i like my gf, but the "Girls = Time x Money" part is definitely truth :D )

lololol never seen that image before on the internet

Jeff

Lord
pepolshet;749854 said:

In other words:

That image is fucking stupid, it should be titled money grubbing whores = time * money. WTF wants a high maintenance significant other.....

barfbag

Wanderer
Jeff;749915 said:
you are an idiot

I knew you'd figure that out sooner or later Jeff...it's the "later" part that surprises me a bit...(at least you didn't use a capital " i " like my mom did).

Jeff

Lord
barfbag;749934 said:
I knew you'd figure that out sooner or later Jeff...it's the "later" part that surprises me a bit...(at least you didn't use a capital " i " like my mom did).

I've always known, just didnt need to comment until now. Any half witted person can just look at the lack of relevence in all your posts to any specific topic and figure this out. However, on top of all this, confessing to be an idiot just makes you look like a loser. This however is ok, since its the internet, but im guessing its all you have, and to look like a loser, idiot, retard whatever to the only group of people that seem to dignify your lame existance is just down right sad, yet somehow I don't feel the least bit sorry for you.... odd.

barfbag

Wanderer
Here's the deduction thus far:

Not all girls are money grubbing whores;

by that same token not all money grubbing whores are girls (be fair about it).

pepolshet;749854 said:

I still don't understand why people like you go around acting like being gay is an insult.

Jeff

Lord
TheOutkastDev;749981 said:
I still don't understand why people like you go around acting like being gay is an insult.

You didnt know its trendy to hate gay ppl....but then again... being trendy is gay....wrap your head around that one!