RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boys, take notes

pepolshet

Sorceror
Jeff;750022 said:
You didnt know its trendy to hate gay ppl....but then again... being trendy is gay....wrap your head around that one!

I hate gays because they have the right to be gay and i don't have the right to hate them, i mean wtf?! What did the world come to?! I can't call people gay anymore :( , and wtf does "trendy" got to do with gays, everybody hates them (Except girls).

EDIT: Tribal lol

pepolshet;750146 said:
I hate gays because they have the right to be gay and i don't have the right to hate them, i mean wtf?! What did the world come to?! I can't call people gay anymore :( , and wtf does "trendy" got to do with gays, everybody hates them (Except girls).

what .

HellRazor

Knight
pepolshet;750146 said:

But even more people hate bigots and assholes.

Jeff

Lord
pepolshet;750146 said:

it was a joke, get the fuck off these forums plz.

Irina

Wanderer

Nothing wrong with being homosexual. Everyone likes a little something in their mouth every once in a while ;)