RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Access Router!!!

Thraxus

Sorceror
After 9 years I didn't need any big books anymore. It was all engrained in my brain cells from repetitive use. :p

My concern is that if its an entity within Sprint that outsources their layer 2 connectivity to another provider, he's going to end up talking to tech support in India, or barring that, flat out told that they don't assist customers with port forwarding.

Phantom

Knight
Thraxus said:
After 9 years I didn't need any big books anymore. It was all engrained in my brain cells from repetitive use. :p

My concern is that if its an entity within Sprint that outsources their layer 2 connectivity to another provider, he's going to end up talking to tech support in India, or barring that, flat out told that they don't assist customers with port forwarding.

I already know thats going to happen :lol:

Thraxus

Sorceror
I got impatient and messaged him on AIM. He found the password for the router (and it is a router after all) while looking for the tech support phone number. He's in the NAT settings now.

Phantom

Knight
Thraxus said:
I got impatient and messaged him on AIM. He found the password for the router (and it is a router after all) while looking for the tech support phone number. He's in the NAT settings now.

After all that talk, you go and instant message him, people like myself have a word for that.

Crazy :p