RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge Game & Scoreboard for 1.0.0!

BlackLocust

Wanderer
Sorious said:
Believe what you want I dont care, but I am telling you what your problem is( well one of them, i dont think i can help you with your other. ). Im done trying to help you. You can either take my and Johabius' advice and do what i said or you can just not let your server work. Choice is yours im done trying to help you

:D

Props goin out to Sorious and his wise words.. great help he gave me.. i wanna thank u for that

at all i have to say.. i think my runuo wouldnt work if i would have more than one playerbase.cs in the runuofolder and if it wouldnt matter's because i did a search for my playerbase.cs and it showed me one in my mobiles folder and one in my scriptbackups folder.. so ? u think i am 2 dumb to see a file ? and at least my shard works great no problem its just the challenge game that wont work since i added a pvp point system..

have fun getting more of this great advice out to Players ..

Jeff

Lord
BlackLocust said:
:D

Props goin out to Sorious and his wise words.. great help he gave me.. i wanna thank u for that

at all i have to say.. i think my runuo wouldnt work if i would have more than one playerbase.cs in the runuofolder and if it wouldnt matter's because i did a search for my playerbase.cs and it showed me one in my mobiles folder and one in my scriptbackups folder.. so ? u think i am 2 dumb to see a file ? and at least my shard works great no problem its just the challenge game that wont work since i added a pvp point system..

have fun getting more of this great advice out to Players ..
The points system didnt work however cause you dont know c#, thus rendering your attempts to program in c# useless...I would suggest you learn C#, this system works perfect, it doesnt have any issues with points systems, the only issue is you either A dont know what your doing and/or B. didnt follow the dirrections correctly. Also for the simple fact that you are the only on complaining of this specific problem out of the hundreds of ppl that downloaded it i would say it was a user issue.