RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas must be Banned

Joeku

Lord

May the power of Christ compel you!

*hides behind Jesus's robe*

WarAngel

Wanderer
Joeku said:

May the power of Christ compel you!

*hides behind Jesus's robe*

No, it may not. Unless you're talking about how compelling me with a jetpack. Now that would be cool. Oh wait, I'm thinking of propelling. Well... whatever.

This reminds me... I should be a bastard and put a bunch of "religious figures" or whatever you wanna call them on my server as an event! (ie god, jesus, etc etc). Only part is make it so you can choose what religion you are, and you'll have to guard your leader or something and then go and kill the other religious leaders! XD

Joeku

Lord
IHaveRegistered said:
This reminds me... I should be a bastard and put a bunch of "religious figures" or whatever you wanna call them on my server as an event! (ie god, jesus, etc etc). Only part is make it so you can choose what religion you are, and you'll have to guard your leader or something and then go and kill the other religious leaders! XD
Can I be a religion on your server?!

Joeku

Lord
The Order of Joeku.

I will be the leader, and all of my underlings - er... followers - will be sycophantish zealots.