RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ConnectUO.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
ConnectUO.com

Last night RunUO's web farm suffered a server failure that housed ConnectUO.com.

We are working as quickly as possible to recover it.

Thanks,
Ryan

Vladamir

Sorceror
Phew!

Ryan;744241 said:
Last night RunUO's web farm suffered a server failure that housed ConnectUO.com.

We are working as quickly as possible to recover it.

Thanks,
Ryan

Had me worried there for a second. Alright well at least your aware of the error and are fixing it. Thanks for the update.

Tribal

Wanderer
Ryan;744266 said:
Unbanning you may hve been a mistake.

Get off this board.

bam

Solinari555

Wanderer
Downloads?

Did the error spread to the downloads section? For some reason I can't redownload RC2. When I click downloads it says the webpage is having problems.

jhs59

Sorceror
shadowpheonix787;745615 said:
In the mean time, is there any other means for users to connect to their shards? I'm kinda having withdrawl issues if you know what I mean. ^^;

I'm still using ConnectUO to connect. It just won't get an updated serverlist or display any of the banners. Still connects me to my shards though.

Seven

Sorceror
Since those who just recently were able to download ConnectUO they won't be able to get the latest server list? In that case I hope it's ok if I post my latest list.xml. That way they will still be able to connect to those servers that were already listed before the problem.
*edit: sorry if someone else has already done this :x

Attachments

• list.zip
    38.9 KB · Views: 396

^scorpio^

Wanderer
im having trouble conecting to any shard.

i tried adding your list, but it didnt help anything.

when i click "play" i get this error:
"loader.dll error: no_open_exe (pid = 0)

clark71822

Sorceror
just unzip list.xml into the ConnectUO directory (typically C:\Program Files\ConnectUO).
When you start up ConnectUO, click the red box with the white x in the upper right corner of the splash screen and it should load up the server list.

Jeff

Lord
^scorpio^;745722 said:
im having trouble conecting to any shard.

i tried adding your list, but it didnt help anything.

when i click "play" i get this error:
"loader.dll error: no_open_exe (pid = 0)

that means cuo isnt detected you client, you can try goin into the options and hitting detect client, if that doesnt work, you have to find it manually.

what gets me is the mesage they have up there:

Welcome to the home of connectuo.com
To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory

it is more like WE have to do something to see the page, and not them being down right now

But i do hope they get it going again soon
Because I know a lot of people love this service (as do i also)
and it is a great one to use !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.