RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ConnectUO.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellRazor

Knight
J MaNN;745894 said:
You guys could always enter an IP manually , lazy people.......

That's not the point. With UOGateway gone, ConnectUO is now the main method used by people to connect to shards and to find new shards to play. With ConnectUO.com down, there is no support site and no legit way to even get the software. So it's fairly important that the site itself get back online soon.

blonde

Wanderer
I have tried everything, and i can't get on the shards i normally play. everytime i try to install the list i wind up with an older list i had somewhere else on computer and i cannot find that list to get rid of it. So if anyone has any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it. Uo was the only way for me to be able to cope with the stress of my son being in a home. So i would greatly appreciate any help any getting on my favorite shards.:(

Greystar

Wanderer
HellRazor;745976 said:
That's not the point. With UOGateway gone, ConnectUO is now the main method used by people to connect to shards and to find new shards to play. With ConnectUO.com down, there is no support site and no legit way to even get the software. So it's fairly important that the site itself get back online soon.

For once I do agree with HellRazor.

blonde

Wanderer
does anyone have the list.xml on c drive. the one on here keeps looking for d drive and i don't have connectuo on d drive.

Jeff

Lord
HellRazor;745976 said:

Ya, and until its back, you all need to calm the fuck down and just deal with it. We are doing all we can, but there are problems, and we are fixing them.

Peoharen

Sorceror
Panic people, panic! (j/k)

Just post a CUO installer in here as a in-case-you-need-it until the site is up.

If people want to connect to their favorite shard, they can ask for the IP on the shard's forums or using the lists posted. Finding new shards will be limited to posted lists (which has every CUO registered shard in it), word-of-mouth, shard voting sites, and cleaver use of google.

Poof, problem solved as far as using CUO to connect.

Edit - Sigs are back, yeahee!

Peoharen;746351 said:
Panic people, panic! (j/k)

Just post a CUO installer in here as a in-case-you-need-it until the site is up.

If people want to connect to their favorite shard, they can ask for the IP on the shard's forums or using the lists posted. Finding new shards will be limited to posted lists (which has every CUO registered shard in it), word-of-mouth, shard voting sites, and cleaver use of google.

Poof, problem solved as far as using CUO to connect.

Edit - Sigs are back, yeahee!

Aye, and most if not all shard owners have or recently put ways to manually connect to their shard on their website/forums, so you could easily check the website (which should be done anyways if your wanting to check out a shard) and find a way to connect that way, check the top uo freeshards site (if theres one still going) another solution till its up

HellRazor

Knight
Jeff;746342 said:
Ya, and until its back, you all need to calm the fuck down and just deal with it. We are doing all we can, but there are problems, and we are fixing them.

Damn, Jeff, it was just a question. Calm down. You should be glad that you've created something that people care about.

In fact, forget I asked. Jesus.

HellRazor;746421 said:
Damn, Jeff, it was just a question. Calm down. You should be glad that you've created something that people care about.

im glad your mom created you cause i care alot about you <3

Jeff

Lord
HellRazor;746421 said:

When ppl complain about a FREE service being down, it really pisses me off. There was a hardware failure, data was lost, we are trying to piece it together and fix it for you guys and all we get is grief. You try putting on our shoes for a day and dealing with the mass messages, pm's, and shit we have to deal with on a daily basis, not to mention when something breaks that load increases 10 fold. Don't take my hostility about the situation to heart, it was more of a general comment, it was just directed more at you cause i could quote you. :)

Thank you Jeff for giving a decent description about what happened. I have some idea of your all's talent, and I am sure you are working on it as fast as you are able.

Draegen

Sorceror
grosh people Before there was such things as UOG or CUO What did we use TOp Uo sites or we went to emu forums where people posted there shard info. just search.

Okay i want CUO now now right now jeffy or i will tell mom

MOM is Ryan ..... hehehehe Daddy is Zippy and my Big Brother Jeff

Okay its funny you can start luaghing now

Status
Not open for further replies.