RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ConnectUO.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhand

Knight
I'm not a homophobe either, but that pic could be a "cure" for homosexuality. And a really good advertisement for Nair. :D

Jeff

Lord
Hammerhand;746853 said:
I'm not a homophobe either, but that pic could be a "cure" for homosexuality. And a really good advertisement for Nair. :D

Ya, cause homosexuality is a desease....

HellRazor

Knight
Jeff;746488 said:
When ppl complain about a FREE service being down, it really pisses me off. There was a hardware failure, data was lost, we are trying to piece it together and fix it for you guys and all we get is grief. You try putting on our shoes for a day and dealing with the mass messages, pm's, and shit we have to deal with on a daily basis, not to mention when something breaks that load increases 10 fold. Don't take my hostility about the situation to heart, it was more of a general comment, it was just directed more at you cause i could quote you. :)

I can understand that, but I didn't really see anyone actually complaining about it. Just asking about when it might be back. I don't think anyone meant to badger, although when you get a lot of questions all the time I can understand how it might feel that way sometimes.

Anyone complaining or badgering or demanding, I would agree 100%, can just STFU. But we're not ALL like that. :)

Anyway hope everything works out. Hardware failures suck. I feel your pain, I've lost a lot of shit over the years due to hard drive failures. I've moved toward storing all my data on external WD Mybook RAIDS just to ensure everything is always backed up.

Jeff;746856 said:
Ya, cause homosexuality is a desease....
According to tms it is :/ as well as a "metal" defect.

Hammerhand, you seriously need to grow up. Or learn how to be secure with your masculinity.

anybody

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;746885 said:

Hammerhand, you seriously need to grow up. Or learn how to be secure with your masculinity.

It was a joke dude

mitty

Sorceror
Sitting back watching the banter....

Originally Posted by Anti-Basic

"Metal" defect????? If your gonna flame or chastise at least take the time to type correctly! LMAO "MENTAL" defect! I believe is correct. :D I'd like to know how many "metal defects" that are actually out there so I can avoid them at all cost! They sound ominous and dangerous! :eek::p.

Hammerhand

Knight
Anti-Basic;746885 said:
UUuuumm.. :confused: Just because I dont really care to see Borat in a over-the-shoulder thong means I need to grow up? Anybody got a map? Cuz I'm seriously lost now.

OuterRealm

Wanderer
Actually thought Borat was quite a boring movie it had bits and piece that were quite funny although yes that image does make me wanna get a laser and burn the mental image outta my head

OR

Argiod47

Wanderer
Using ConnectUO without a serverlist

If you know the IP of your shard's server (which you should be able to get from your shard's website or forum) then simply got to 'tools', options, and set it up as a 'localhost' and enter your shard's information. This is what we are doing on Allure of the Unknown.

Argiod47;747467 said:
If you know the IP of your shard's server (which you should be able to get from your shard's website or forum) then simply got to 'tools', options, and set it up as a 'localhost' and enter your shard's information. This is what we are doing on Allure of the Unknown.

No wai, i totally only said that a on the last page about connecting manually :p

mindfray

Page
I can't seem to pull off connecting to a server manualy with connectuo. every time i run it it keeps trying to open a webpage over and over. It won't even let me add anything. I can't even see what version my connect uo is. when i hit help it tries to open a page over and over.It seems that the current connect uo version is very dependent on the connect uo website being up. times like this i wish it had a second way to manualy connect to servers without being dependent on the website being up.

i just downloaded the version that etheral realms had up because of connectuo website going down,. it said it was the newest version so im kinda lost

Seven

Sorceror
mindfray;747492 said:
I can't seem to pull off connecting to a server manualy with connectuo. every time i run it it keeps trying to open a webpage over and over. It won't even let me add anything. I can't even see what version my connect uo is. when i hit help it tries to open a page over and over.It seems that the current connect uo version is very dependent on the connect uo website being up. times like this i wish it had a second way to manualy connect to servers without being dependent on the website being up.

i just downloaded the version that etheral realms had up because of connectuo website going down,. it said it was the newest version so im kinda lost

I'm not sure if this might work... but, when I first downloaded CUO awhile back I had problems connecting to servers, it wouldn't let me in. I downloaded Razor and told CUO to use it and everything was A OK. I don't know if it's something you want to try?

Hammerhand

Knight
Load CUOD, then when it tells you an error has occured while trying to download the server list, click OK, then click NO on the send error report. Your CUOD should then finish loading with the backup server list. This is the only way I've found to get online with the site itself down.

mindfray

Page
well that's a problem too, it does not give me an error message, but keeps trying to open the webpage over and over....

by chance do any of you have a link to the version of connect uo you are using? maybe mine is a few versions old.

Status
Not open for further replies.