RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ConnectUO.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

artio

Wanderer
here is a copy of my CUOD. Just use the method Hammer posted to get in.

Attachments

• CUOD.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 363

xxxtarinxxx

Wanderer
Jeff;745796 said:
that means cuo isnt detected you client, you can try goin into the options and hitting detect client, if that doesnt work, you have to find it manually.

I have the same problem and after it didn't detect it, I manually browsed to the 2D client. Still gives me the crashlog error of UO not being installed...

Any help?

mage4

Wanderer
I'm so anxious for CUO to get back up guys, I think i'm becoming impatient or having withdraws or something. lol.

And to the ConnectUO team, Keep up the great work that you have done :D

Jeff

Lord
mage4;748019 said:
I'm so anxious for CUO to get back up guys, I think i'm becoming impatient or having withdraws or something. lol.

And to the ConnectUO team, Keep up the great work that you have done :D

I have a feeling its going to be awhile :(

mindfray

Page
thanks for the file artio, that was the version i was looking for. i just now need to get the info for update url and patch url for the shard im trying to connect to manualy.

and jeff, keep up the good work, hope you can get this stuff going again.

mage4

Wanderer
Jeff;748021 said:
I have a feeling its going to be awhile :(

Well at least you are working on it and I'm most certainly glad that you are doing it. At least this way you could make it even better than before, perhaps while working on it.

Jeff

Lord
mage4;748072 said:
Well at least you are working on it and I'm most certainly glad that you are doing it. At least this way you could make it even better than before, perhaps while working on it.

well thats the thing, im not working on it lol. I dont have access to the site since the move... so im really just waiting like u guys :)

Firebrand

Wanderer
Heres a question, Since the download for connect uo is down, where can i go to find shards to connect to using razor? Ive tried looking at those top 200 sites and stuff but most dont post an ip or port to use.

Greystar

Wanderer
Firebrand;748137 said:
Heres a question, Since the download for connect uo is down, where can i go to find shards to connect to using razor? Ive tried looking at those top 200 sites and stuff but most dont post an ip or port to use.

Many times you need to click on the banners of the individual Shard (yes takes a while) and either look at the site for a "How to Connect" section or look in their forums for how to connect, those might have your answer. Otherwise maybe signing up on a shards forum and asking how you might be able to connect since UOGateway no longer exists and UOConnect is down (temporarily).

Hammerhand

Knight
Jeff;748076 said:
well thats the thing, im not working on it lol. I dont have access to the site since the move... so im really just waiting like u guys :)

Waiting and planning, right? Coming up with all sorts of really cool ideas (and maybe several warped ones)? :D

mage4

Wanderer
Jeff;748233 said:
If you say so :)

Oh well im still going to be anxious, in the mean time i guess ill have to find something else to occupy my time lol

I guess this mean i have to spend more time with my G/F lmao

robinson

Sorceror
i am vey shy to say this,but i have no idea what connectuo is,and what advantages it has,and what can we do with it.
i see that it is a client (i guess :rolleyes:).can we make players only connect with it.and is it open source?

I'm kind of losing hope... I just coincidently lost my copy of CUO and no am hopeless.. Anyway I can get a link to redownload or if someone could share the file on a file hosting site? If so this would be greatly appreciated by me and probably others.. Thanks ;)

Zotos

Sorceror
mage4;748365 said:
Oh well im still going to be anxious, in the mean time i guess ill have to find something else to occupy my time lol

I guess this mean i have to spend more time with my G/F lmao

I see a large out break of birth in the runuo community in about 9 months
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.