RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ConnectUO.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
CUODesktop_Latest.zip

StopReadingMyName;749438 said:
I'm kind of losing hope... I just coincidently lost my copy of CUO and no am hopeless.. Anyway I can get a link to redownload or if someone could share the file on a file hosting site? If so this would be greatly appreciated by me and probably others.. Thanks ;)

This I do believe is the newest ConnectUO Zip file (Around march download). But don't hold me to it.

Here is the file. Sorry it didn't post before. For some reason it will not accept zip files. I know I uploaded it the other day. Anyway here it is in rar format.

Attachments

• CUODesktop_Latest.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 533

HellRazor

Knight
They had a major hardware failure on the server that hosted the web page. No ETA yet on when the connectuo site will be back up.

Jeff

Lord
It looks like zippy might have to rewrite a large chunk of the website, so it is going to be some time, you guys will just have to be patient.

mpturno

Wanderer
Guys,

I know they are having problems, but can someone tell me where i can download connectuo from. Because for some reason razor doesnt work on my Vista, and the connectuo site is down re:above :p

Thanks,

Ayrion

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong place to be posted

** UPDATE **

No worries, ive found a link to it now.

Thanks anyways

Can't log into any shard

I have only been able to log into hybrid. None of the other shards will work. As of today I ca't log into hybrid. What do i need to do because now I can't playing any shard.

Deimos

Page
Heh maybe that's why it's not been fixed yet, to get more people to play the "official" run uo shards.

:D:D

I know I've asked already, but were there no backups?

galardar

Wanderer
Deimos;752882 said:
Heh maybe that's why it's not been fixed yet, to get more people to play the "official" run uo shards.

:D:D

I know I've asked already, but were there no backups?

I'd be curious to know as well. a big operation like RunUO I would assume does daily offsite backups of everything.

i doubt daily, and server farm failure, i would assume means more than just 1 server, else theyd of said cuos server, with that said backups could of been on one of the harddrives that potentially crashed, which would make it somewhat impossible to obtain them unless by some sheer ability they could access the drive (which i assume jeff may be able to but i wont say for sure, even so, it would mean hed have to go to runuo server farm (which is located in texas i believe) gain the drives, and perform the ability he has.

which either way,if they say they have to rework some of the stuff, im sure they do cause no backups can be gotten to, ive had to rework a large project of mine before, and its not something id ever plan to happen

Aamon

Wanderer
Jeff;745796 said:
that means cuo isnt detected you client, you can try goin into the options and hitting detect client, if that doesnt work, you have to find it manually.
I didn't click play I just saved it into the file with the List in ConnetcUO Desktop and replaced the old file with it and it worked fine.

dylancurry14

Wanderer
connect uo

i dont know whats going on but i just started playing uo again and up gateway is gone whay is up with connectuo its not working can someone point me in the right direction:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.